{ ⋆ Viktor ⋆ } Love!? WHO THE FUCK GIVES A SHIT ABOUT LOVE!? This isn't about love! It's about predestined mates! And she is mine! *tries using his Alpha voice*

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ } No she isn't! Your mark never stays, mine does! *points to her marked spot*

That was when Viktor finally noticed it, she was indeed marked by his brother but even worse, he was marked by her. His rage was clearly evident in his posture.

{ ⋆ Viktor ⋆ } You stupid bItch!! *he grabbed her from beyond his brother*

As he grabbed her, he pulled her towards him, but only enough to fling her through the glass walls that surrounded Virgil's bed. And if she hadn't had the sheet wrapped around her, she would be pierced with glass shards.

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } AHHHHHH!! *lands with a hard thump against the side of the chairs Virgil had in the lower part of the room*

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ }SELENE! *goes to get her but is stopped*

Viktor has stopped him by landing a very weighted punch to Virgil's ribs, knocking the wind out of him. Then as Virgil knelt on the glass shards trying to gasp for air, Viktor punches him one more time in the side of the head, knocking Virgil out.

He then stomped over to Selene who was trying to get up, but clearly had a dislocated shoulder. He reached down and picked her up by her hair causing her to scream and scramble up so he didn't rip it right out of her skull.

{ ⋆ Viktor ⋆ }*grabs her throat and yells at her with spit flying in her face* You are mine! How dare you go behind my back and fuck someone else! *smacks her face while holding her still*

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } *tears falling from her eyes and used her one hand to claw at his arm* Like you were fucking Madison?! And I'm not yours!!

{ ⋆ Viktor ⋆ }*smacks her again* Yes you are! You are my mate! You will birth me an heir and bow down to my will and desires and do as your told! *smacks yet again*

Just as Virgil woke up from being knocked out, he got up and charged at Viktor, ready to pummel him when suddenly there was a loud booming voice that commanded attention and obedience immediately.

{ ⋆ Ulfric (King) ⋆ } ENOUGH!!!!

{ ⋆ Viktor ⋆ } Pops! *drops Selene suddenly, eyes wide with fear* I can explain!

Ulfric was looking at all that was going on and the mess his children had caused, and clearly it was over a female... who was crumpled up on the ground, coughing and crying. Without even waiting for his father's permission, Virgil rushes over and grabbed Selene, asking if she was ok and trying to pick her up into his arms.

{ ⋆ Ulfric (King) ⋆ } What the fucking hell is going on in my house!?!!?

{ ⋆ Viktor ⋆ } Pops..

{ ⋆ Ulfric (King) ⋆ } SILENCE YOU! Clearly you have done enough. RAF! *calls for his Beta*

{ ⋆ Ralph (Beta) ⋆ } Alpha King?

{ ⋆ Ulfric (King) ⋆ } Please take Selene to see your wife.