{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ } Ok, seems straightforward enough... I think... so then what are our options?

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } Well either we somehow get to your dad, or a holmgang...

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ } I don't know... my pops can be quite elusive during these types of meetings, but it might be possible. As for the holmgang?... well I hate to admit this but he is stronger than me. I mean I MIGHT be able to do some damage, but I'm not sure I could win.

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } I believe in you. He may be stronger but he's a hot head and impulsive. You're quicker so I believe with some strategy you could take the win.

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ } How do you know I'm quicker? *raises a brow suspiciously at her*

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } I maaayyyy have watched you a time or twenty when you were practicing rugby or even when you were out for a run.. *blushes sheepishly*

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ } Ah ha! I KNEW you had a thing for me! I could just sense it! I always felt like someone was watching me at times and it somehow just always made me feel it was you!

She laughed happily and before she could respond, he continued talking.

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ } But yeah, you're probably right. *kisses her forehead*

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } *smiles cheekily* I know, I always am.

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ }*smirks* Oh, you always are huh? Well we will see about that! *he flips over so he's on top of her and starts tickling her*

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } Ahhhh Virgil stoooooop! *cries out while laughing hysterically*

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ } No, not until you say you aren't always right!! *keeps tickling her*

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } *laughs and is wiggling around to get free* FINE STOP STOP I'M NOT ALWAYS RIGHT!! *tears form in her eyes from laughing so hard*

He stops tickling her and just lays on top of her, eyes deeply set on her face with a happy smile on his lips. His hand is up on her cheek, caressing it with his thumb.

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } *breathing rapidly but smiling* What?

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ }*smile twitches upward a little more* Nothing, just everything about you is absolutely enchanting. I'm spellbound.

He kissed her lips sweetly as she blushed from his sweet words. Once they pulled away she chuckled.

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } So why is it so important that I say I'm not always right?

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ } Because, you weren't right about me... and if you were, then I'd be no different than my brother in your eyes.

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } Awww, you're such a cheeseball, Virgy! *giggles*

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ } Yeah, but I'm your cheeseball, Leney. *kisses her again*

* * * *