━{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ }━ Mmmm I missed you so badly

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } Mmmm I missed you so badly... *keeps kissing him*

━{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ }━ I missed you too hellcat... boy have I... *kisses down her throat and to her neck where he comes across the claiming mark*

Virgil growled at the mark and Selene just grabbed his head and made him look at her.

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } Don't worry baby, when we figure out what to do, the first thing I'm going to do is make sure your bite replaces this one.

━{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ }━*smiles* You're so beautiful, you know that?

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } And you are so cheesy.. *giggles and places her hands on the back of his head and shoulder then kisses him intensely*

━{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ }━ *slowly pulls away and then goes and brings out her backpack as well as a small luggage bag and hands it to her* Here, I figured you might want some clothes and your school bag

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } *eyes him suspiciously with a grin* You went through my drawers and closet?

━{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ }━ *chuckles* No, and as much as I wanted to rifle through your naughty panty drawer, Aeron and Lilith did.

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } *smiles* Thank you... also, do you think you can show me where the kitchen is? I haven't eaten since the cake.

━{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ }━ *laughs* Yeah, come on. *grabs her hand to lead her out but stops*

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } Virgil? *confused look*

━{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ }━ Hey... earlier, about an hour ago, I got a really bad burning pain in my... ya know... down there...

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } Hey don't look at me, I didn't give you any rashes or VDs..