━{ ⋆ Viktor ⋆ }━ You do not get to make the rules, I do! Now let's go, I have a mark to make.

He let go of her throat with a shove but since he was still holding her arm, she didn't go far and practically rubber-banded back towards him. He stared to drag her towards the front door when he was stopped.

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ } Where you going so soon bro? *very emotionless voice*

━{ ⋆ Viktor ⋆ }━ I am taking my mate home so I can fully claim her... what's it fucking to you? *growls at his brother*

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ } *shrugs* Just thought it was odd, you just got here and you've never been one to turn down a party.

━{ ⋆ Viktor ⋆ }━ Yeah, well I got better things to do, like tame this one here.. I mean look at her, she looks like a slut! *holds her arm up causing her to groan and to have to stand up on her tip toes*

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } No, I don't look like Madison, I actually have good taste in clothes...

━{ ⋆ Viktor ⋆ }━ Shut it! *shakes her slightly*

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ } *hands are balled into tight fists inside his pockets* Aww come on bro, don't treat her like that, you know dad wouldn't like it...

━{ ⋆ Viktor ⋆ }━ *turns and glares at his brother* Fuck dad... I'm going to be the Alpha King and I will do whatever I want... now let's go bitch...

Viktor turned and began to walk out the door. Virgil took a step forward to reach for his beautiful mate, but she stopped him with her pleading eyes.

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } *eyes land on Virgil's and shakes her head quickly before she mouths* No, I don't want you to get hurt. I'm sorry.

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ }*his face falls to a very deep frown and he nods once and mouths back* I love you.

Before she could even say or show any kind of response, she was picked up and flung into the passenger seat of Viktor's car. As she turned herself upright and turned to look out the window, and/or escape, Viktor was already in the car, turning it on and driving, not even caring about seatbelts.

She looked out the window towards Virgil who was standing in the door to her parent's home and he just looked like his heart was breaking. Her's was too. She buckled her seatbelt and that's when a tear fell from her eye but she brushed it off not wanting to give this asshole anything to use against her.

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } Ok I get that I'm being imprisoned in your home, but what about my things? My clothes, school things, photos, and all the other things that are special to me? *was said in a cold and distant voice while looking out the window*

As she sat there waiting for his response, she secretly placed her phone on silent so he doesn't realize she still has it on her, just in case.

━{ ⋆ Viktor ⋆ }━ I will send someone for your stuff. Have your parents box it up. *keeps his eyes on the road*

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } Why can't I just box up my own stuff?

━{ ⋆ Viktor ⋆ }━ NO! *suddenly yells then quiets* I said I will send someone for it, now just sit there and look pretty... even if you're dressed like a slut.. *grumbles* until we get home.