Forgotten

Katelynn Howard was getting back in touch with her older sister Katherine Howard. But It seems Kathy has moved on. She was always babyish and got her way, And she'd brag about her history about being a queen. She didn't, However, Mention anything about her love life.

Katelynn (nicknamed Kate or Katy/Kat,) spoke of her love life, Just her and her boyfriend Theo. She watched as Katherine became silent and scrunched up her nose.

[Katy]
What about your boyfriend, Kathy?

[Kitty]
Just call me Katherine, Kat.

[Katy]
C'mon, Kathryn. Tell me.

[Kitty]
Look, I'm just not into guys anymore. Alright? My life is personal.

[Katy]
I'm your sister, Kathryn!

[Kitty]
Just, Shut up! You don't feel like a sister to me. I barely know you.

Katy got angry.

[Katy]
Yeah, Maybe because you ran away with some ugly fat man who laid hands on me! When you became queen, You seemed to forget everyone who actually loved you!

Katherine was silent.

[Katy]
I bet you feel real important, Huh? Because you're basically famous! I slept with Henry, He promised he would marry me, But he married YOU!

Silence filled the room as Katy walked away from Katherine, With huge wet tears pouring from her eyes.

Katherine sighed and pulled out a cigarette and lighted it.

Meanwhile Kat pulled up her phone, And called an uber.