Decay (Aragon's POV)

Everybody is upset because of me. Because Seymour is dead. Stupid, Stupid, Henry!!

It's been a couple weeks. Kitty's been acting strange. She doesn't eat at all. She's been getting super busy in her room. And today she didn't come out so I went upstairs. I saw Kitty coughing up blood and she was very bony and skinny. Too skinny.

How did I never notice this change? I was in horror. It was way to late before any of us noticed. Kitty was crying. I went forward and touched her arm. Her skin was paper thin and I could feel her bone.

Me: Don't worry Kit, I'm going to call the ambulance.

Kitty: N-no, It's fine... *cough*

Me: Guys! Get over here!

*everyone rushed to Kitty's room*

Anne: No...Kit!

Cathy: Kitty...

Me: She must be anorexic...and we didn't notice..

Guilt rushed over me. It was my fault. Wasn't it..

Kitty: No, Guys I'm fine...I'm just trying to lose some weight...

Anne: But Kitty, You were never overweight...!

With trembling hands, I call an ambulance. I can still feel the heavy weight of guilt in my body.

Kitty was fighting to live. I could see it in her eyes.

Anne began sobbing uncontrollably. I couldn't blame her. Her cousin is dying... Because of me being irresponsible.

Anne: Kit, please stay strong. For me?

Me: Anne, Check if she's breathing.

Anne: please, Kitty. Please be okay. Huh?

Cathy: What's wrong Anne?

Anne: She's dead... *Anne began crying again*

I cried. It's my fault it has to be. Even Cathy can't calm me down. I've lost my mind.

Cathy: Aragon, It's Okay.

Me: It's not. I'm heading to my room.

Cathy: Aragon-

I'm gone.