Three The Queens? -Anna's POV

I'm so tired of this. Everyone is dead and it's just  Parr, Boleyn, and myself. Seymour died of a heart attack, Kitty died from anorexia, and Aragon committed suicide from her depression.

Anne's been crying a lot, And I am too. I wished things went back to the way it was supposed to be.

I grab my happy pills on my dresser. So I'm happy. I put in the pills in my mouth and swallow. But it didn't feel like enough. I wasn't happy yet.

I took out a whole crate of my happy pills and guzzled them down. At least I will die peacefully. This earth is too cruel.

Soon, I'll be up watching Boleyn and Parr. Ouch, this pain hurts like hell!

I'm choking. Fizzy stuff is coming from my mouth. I'm choking.

I take more pills and cough.

Anne: ANNA! NO, NOT YOU TOO!

I think the pills made her cry more.

The world was spinning. I was imagining that Seymour and Aragon and Kitty were standing there. Or were they?

Anne: Your eyes!

Me: Anne, I'll be with Seymour and Kitty and...Aragon....

Anne: save your breath! There paramedics are on the way.

Me: The more I talk the quicker I'll die.

Anne: No, Anne!

Me: Ich bin Anna von Cleves....ja...!

Anne: Anna-

Me: When he saw my portrait he was like ja! But I didn't....look as....good...as...

Anne: Cleves, Stop!

Me: ....I did in my pic....funny how we all discuss that but never Henry's little......*coughs*

Anne: Cathy!!

Catherine: What, Anne?- Cleves?!

I choke. The world's becoming black. I have to go now.

Me: Bye, Guys. I'm gonna miss you.

Anne: No, Cleves, Please!

....