Chapter 7

Hey guys! Alright, I'm all hyper and excited for this chapter. Did someone say musical number? Thanks for the support!

Fed up with Glomgold, Scrooge shoved him into the sharks. Goldie gasped. "Did you kill him?" she asked somewhat hopeful. Scrooge crossed his arms. "Sadly, no." They could hear Glomgold yelling from the sharks. Then they saw his head poke out of the sharks. "Oh, wait, I can touch the bottom," he said. Louie face palmed. Then the mad billionaire's face lit up. "Hang on, Gene gave me something to get rid of the sharks," he smiled.

The others perked up too. "Really? Great, get these things out of my house already," Goldie said, putting her hands on her hips. Glomgold dug around in his pocket, pulling out a small whistle. Then, blowing hard, he made a loud squeaked. Goldie, Louie, and Scrooge covered their ears. The sharks were also annoyed but the whistle and flopped away as soon as possible.

Soon, the house was clear of sharkas. Goldie climbed down from the table, then helped Louie off. "Alright, Goldie, now to my fabulous home, where we shall be wed," Glomgold grinned. He started making smooches at Goldie. She and Louie gagged.

"Yoo agreed, unless yoo want to be blown SKY HIGH! Mwa ha ha ha!" he laughed. Goldie sighed, her hands on her hips. Then she stepped over to Glomgold. "Goldie..." Scrooge said after her. Glomgold smirked at him. "Ha! Yoo had yor chance Scroogie. And now she's mine!" he sneered.

"Mom!" Louie called. He ran for her, but Scrooge blocked him with his cane. "Sorry, kid. Not sorry, Scrooge," she said. Scrooge looked at her sadly, then glared at Glomgold. The south African Scottish duck stepped out of the house with Goldie, snickering.

Once they were gone, Louie jumped up and narrowed his eyes at Scrooge. "Why did you just let them go! We have to save my mom!" he shouted. Scrooge knelt down to his level. "Lad, that's not your mom! Your real mother is worried sick about you. Your brothers too," he said. Louie raised an eyebrow. "My brothers?" Scrooge nodded.

"I'll take you to your real family, and then we'll figure out a way to save Goldie. I don't want her to marry that wacko as much as you do," he said, taking Louie's hand. The duckling hesitated before agreeing to go with him.

...

At Glomgold's house, Goldie tapped her foot angrily and crossed her arms. "I know I said I'd go with you, but there's no way I'm marrying you," she protested. Gene sat on Glomgold's couch. "That was his wish? Man, I am so sorry Goldie," he said. Goldie was giving Glomgold a cold stare. He shook of her glare causally. "Come on, Goldie, you know deep down that you want to marry me," he said. He raised a flirtatious eyebrow. She rolled her eyes and turned away from him.

He gave her a smolder, making her want to slap him.

Song (To the tune of Rewrite the Stars from The Greatest Showman)

Glomgold:

Yoo know I want you

It's not a secret I try to hide

I know yoo want me

So don't keep saying our hands are tied

Yoo claim it's not in the cards

And fate is pulling you miles away

And out of reach from me

But yoo're here in my heart

So who can stop me if I decide

That you're my destiny?

Glomgold started petting Goldie's hair. She slapped his hand away with an annoyed sigh.