Too Much Info

•Really Long Titles

I should NOT see the title not finish when I want to click on it. Sometimes you have to click the book to find out the whole title.

Example: Liam Payne is My Step Brother and One Direction is Adopting Me.

This sort of tells me what's going to happen in the story! C'mon people. I have 3 VERY important words. You gotta remember it.

Short

And

Sweet

Yep, I knew some of you would've guessed it.

Instead of the title I just gave you, how about this.

Payne's Adoption

I know it sucks but...after the description and book cover I think everything would be fine! It just popped into my mind for a moment and I was like "why not?!"

•Putting the Whole Song in the Chapter

I don't know if people are doing this to make it look like the story is really long, but whenever someone puts the whole song, I just skip it! I'm like "screw this! I already know all the lyrics to this song anyway!" but most of the time I don't know the song..but I still skip it!

Shut the door

Turn the light off

I wanna be with you

I wanna feel your love

I wanna lay beside you

I cannot hide this

Even though I try.

Heart beats harder

Time escapes me

Trembling has touched skin

It makes this harder

And the tears stream down my face.

Number 1 Problem: If your writing this on an iPod, it sorta gets your fingers tired.

Number 2 Problem: It's pretty much useless. Am I the only one who skips it? *raises hand*

Number 3 Problem: Don't try to make the story longer like that. It's really annoying just scrolling down and waiting until the songs going to end.

You can put a link in your story or you can just tell your readers to listen to the song.

Example: (A/N play the song Moments by One Direction right now. It matches with the moment that's happening in the story.)

•Don't be so desperate!

Example: 30 votes, 40 fans, and 30 comments! Or I won't be uploading the next chapter!

Don't be so desperate! When people say that I just leave the story. It makes the author look like he/she doubts that their story isn't going to make it.

And trust me, when you do all the hard work, like fanning other people and asking people stuff on their message board to read your story, believe me your going to feel good about yourself. A lot. You have no idea how happy I am because of you readers! All of you make my day! :)