Never Ever Ever Ever Going to Happen

Story Number One: Harry looked at me through the crowd and locked eyes with me. He looked at me through the whole song of "More Than This" and winked at me. My best friend dragged me to the front seat of this concert since she loves them so much. But then she started getting jealous because I know she loves Harry the most!

Oh. My. God.

You have GOT to be kidding me!

I think this has to be the most cliche fan fictions. First of all....

1) Why would your best friend buy you a front row seat for One Direction a band that she doesn't even like that's 1,200 bucks? Okay, hook me up with this girl!

2) What are the real chances Harry Freaking Styles would "lock eyes with you during a concert?" that only happens in movies!

Let me give you, well basically, the rest of the chapter in a summary.

Part Two: After the concert Paul told me to go backstage to meet the boys. I took my best friend with me and she was shaking. When I opened the door all the boys stared at me. My BFF got so jealous! Then I met all of them and Harry took me to his house later at night and we made out and now I love him so much! He asked me to be his girlfriend!

I seriously laugh at this while I'm reading it. No offense to anyone reading this that actually wrote a story like this! But what are the chances that this story is gonna be there when you click on the fan fiction aisle!

1) It costs LOADS of money to get backstage! They just won't let you in like it's nothing. I doubt they'll ever do that.

Let me give you an entirely different story, and this happens a lot.

Story Number 2: When she has a bully. For example Zayn can be her bully and he hates her since third grade because she kissed some other boy on the cheek! Then he started abusing her and calling her names but he actually loves her. And she loves him back.

I flinch reading this. How could a boy call a girl bad names when he loves her?!

1) How do you fall in love with your bully? Please, please tell me.

2) Third grade................

You know the rest.

Don't tell me this doesn't happen a lot cause it actually does! I got another cliche one.

Oh my god I have Louis Tomlinson's phone!

*sighs in shame* Shame, shame, shame, shame, shame. Good things can come out with a plot like this, but sometimes people can just ruin it. No offense.... But I'm really getting tired of these kind of stories.

1) What are the chances you'll get a member of One Directions phone?

Personally, I think the love stories when there not famous is really good. I think most of you have read When Love Gets Complicated? I think that has to be my favorite.