1

"There's nowhere you can be that isn't where you are meant to be!"

Chanyeol's POV:-

I am here to introduce myself. I am Park Chanyeol. I am a production designer and I own a company of the same type. I have a very simple, small and comfortable office with my 7 of my colleagues. We are all a team of a type of designers who are responsible for the overall visual look of the story.

 The production design gives the viewers a sense of the time period, the location where the protagonist is existing, what the characters are doing or feeling and why.

My team includes Kim Junmyeon (Suho), Bae Joohyun (Irene), Kim Minseok (Xiumin), Cha Eun Ae, Kim Jongin (Kai) and Kang Seulgi. They are all boyfriends-girlfriends. I am the type of person who is intimate and meticulous with his work. But I have fun with my team sometimes. 

We are finding a new member for my team for help. The member should be hardworking, adjustable and my team should love him/her. From tomorrow onwards the interviews.....Begin!

Wendy's POV:-

"Ahh... What do I wear for tomorrow? I will go mad." I said as I talked to myself as I started to throw all the clothes from my cupboard.

"What happened Noona?" my younger brother, Sehun asked. "First of all, Did you wash that apple?" I pointed at the apple he was holding and was currently eating it. 

"Yes I did!" He replied while eating. "Good boy!" I said as I ruffled his hair and laughed. "Why do you do that? I am what-? 19 years now. I am not your baby brother anymore."  he replied setting his hair back. "Well to me you always are, Sehunnie." I replied. 

"Aww Noona.... Come give me a hug." and I gave him a hug happily. "Okay now help me find an outfit for tomorrow's interview." I said going back to go  through the pile of clothes. 

After a while~

"Thank you my cute brother!" I said with a huge smile. "Anytime Noona!" he ruffled my hair. "Now lets cook some dinner. What will you eat?"  I asked him.

"How about Kimchi with ramyeon?"  he asked. "Cool!"  I said as I opened the kitchen cabinet. "Oh Sehun-ah we only have one packet of ramyun, Can you please go to the convenience store to buy two more?"  I asked him.

"Yes ma'am." He said jokingly while saluting to me.  The two of us smiled then I remembered something important. "Did you receive your report card from the school?" I asked.

Sehun's POV:-

"Did you receive your report card from the school?"  Noona asked me. "Oh I will go and get ramyun before the store closes. Bye!" I said as I ran and closed the door.

The thing is that my report card for exchanged with one of my classmates. I don't know her that well also. So I can't go to her house and ask her. I will ask her in the school tomorrow.

"What is the total?" I asked. "It will be 5000 won." The cashier replied."Thank you." The two of us said and I left the shop.

~

"I'm home." I said and placed the ramyun on the kitchen table. "You have a guest, Sehun." Noona said as she entered into the kitchen.

"Who is it?" I asked. I never invite anyone to our home. "It's a girl. Go look." Noona said with a smile. "She is pretty and kind." She continued. "Don't you find everyone good and kind?" I asked her and she just shrugged.

"Oh it's Yeri." I said as I she stood up. "Oh yes! I actually have your report card. I asked your address from the president of our class. I am sorry if I caused you any kind of inconvenience." She said looking at both me and my sister in a sweet manner. 

"Oh it's okay, anyways my sister was asking for my report card. Thank you. I will just get your report card."  I said as I rushed towards my room. Why is she looking so  pretty today? "Here-I was planning to get it tomorrow from you at school.Thank you though." I said. 

"It's alright. I thought that maybe you had show to it your parents and I live near by as well. So how about your parents?" she said looking at my sister . " Oh okay. My sister is my only family so, I had to show it to her." I said. "It was nice meeting you Wendy Unnie." She said and shook hands with my sister. 

"Me too. You can visit us more often and be friends with Sehun."  Noona said With a smile. "Yes, I will visit you again, since I have no one to pass time with. Thank you! I will be going now. Good night. See you." She smiled, bowed and left. 

"You should talk to her at school. You basically have no friends except for like 3-4 friends. And most of all, they all have GIRLFRIENDS." Noona said. "Why don't you get one?" She said in all joy. "Not again. I will see to it, I will ONLY be her friend." I said as I emphasized on the word 'Only'.

Wendy's POV:-

"Not again. I will see to it, I will ONLY be her friend." Sehun said. "Please please pleaseeee..." I started nagging. "No no and a no!" He replied as he started to runaway from me.

"Whyyy? Please Sehunnie..." I said and did some aegyo and went behind him. "Ewww.... What's with Sehunnie?" He said and made a stunned kind of  face.

 What's with Sehunnie?" He said and made a stunned kind of  face

This is my everyday life with my little brother. Well, I am quite infact too happy with it and I hope that he is too. Until the next time we meet, please pray for me and wish me luck for my job interview.

Author's note:-

Hey guys! Hope all of you are doing fine during quarantine ❣️I am back with my fifth book hope you like it ❤️ Also one very IMPORTANT note.....

Happy birthday to Red Velvet 🎂 Happy 6th anniversary to Red Velvet 🎊🌹♥️ Hope you guys stay together for a long time 💘🎊💕