Beyblade. Kira X Zyro.

Beyblade.

Kira X Zyro.

~~~~

Zyro's p.o.v

~~~~

My alarm beeped beside my bed and I opened my eyes. Yawning, I sat up and clicked the snooze. I stretched my arms over my head. "Ahh," I sighed in content. "Good morning, Ifrit," I picked up my Samurai Ifrit off the side table. "You all rested and ready for the day?"

"Zyro!" There was a knock on the door. "Are you awake?"

"Yeah! Give me a minute, Maru!" I called back, getting up and dressing in my usual attire. I checked myself over once in the mirror and ruffled my hair once. I smiled and then walked to the door, opening it. "Morning, Maru!"

She smiled. "Morning! You doing anything today?"

I thought a moment. "Hm...I'm gonna hang at the pond. Wanna join me?"

Maru shook her head. "No. Ren and I were going to go hang out with Takanosuke! But thanks." She gave a thumbs up.

We walked down the hallway and into Benkei's shop. "Hey, Manager!" I smiled.

"Hey, Zyro!" Benkei smiled back. "Hey, Maru! Whatcha guys doing today?"

"Zyro was going to hang at the pond. Ren, Takanosuke, and I were going to head down to the stadium. Is that okay?" Maru asked.

"Sure thing!" Benkei smiled. "Have fun!"

"We will! Bye!" I waved and we left the restaurant. "Well, I'm going to head on over! Bye, Maru!" I smiled and turned, jogging off to the pond.

~

I made it to the pond within the span of a few minutes and when I got there, I sat down next to the water, staring down at my reflection on the surface. It had been a while since I'd been just by myself. I missed it. Because I could just sit and think for a while in peace and quiet. I mean, don't get me wrong. My friends were great, but sometimes you just need to be alone, you know? It's relaxing. I had been sitting there no more than five minutes when I heard footsteps. I turned around to see Kira Hayama. "K-Kira?" I stammered. My cheeks heated and I bit my lip. I hadn't seen him in a few weeks. He'd been busy. I always liked him a lot... but I knew he'd never like me back. Unfortunately.

He grinned, his purple lipstick glinting slightly in the sunlight. "Morning, Zyro. Wonderful day, is it not?"

I smiled a bit nervously. "Oh. Uh, yeah. It's very nice. That's why I came here." I turned back to my relfection.

Kira chuckled and sat down beside me, taking in a breath of the fresh air. "This place always was soothing. Don't you think so?"

I nodded. "Yeah. I like to come here to relax. You come here to relax, too?" I asked him.

Kira smiled softly. "Mhmm. It's a very good spot for thinking." He said, picking at a few blades of grass with his long, slender, gloved fingers.

"It is," I agreed. "So, what're you doing hanging out here?"

Kira shrugged. "I was in town and I saw you here. So I figured that I'd come and hang out with you. Is that okay?" He asked.

I nodded, a faint tint to my cheeks. "Yeah. I-It's fine."

Kira grinned widely. "Good." He replied. "Because I actually wanted to see you. It's been a while."

I blushed. "Er-Yeah... I guess so."

Kira giggled. "I have missed you, Zyro." He turned to me, a glint in his left eye.

I gulped. "Y-You have?"