Beyblade. KyoyaXGingka.

Beyblade. Kyoya x Gingka.
~~~~

Kyoya's p.o.v.
*Poke.* "Kyoya." *poke.* "Wake up." *poke.* "Kyoya." *Po-*

My hand reached up and grabbed the hand that kept poking me. "Stop that." I said, looking up at Gingka.

"K-Kyoya, my h-hand." Gingka blushed.

I dropped his hand. "What do you want anyway?"

"It's almost noon. you should've been up by now." Gingka huffed. "Now get out of bed."

I smirked. "No." And I laid back down.

"C'mon, Kyoya! Just get up." Gingka pulled the covers from me.

I sighed, "Fine, whatever." I sat up and stretched my arms over my head. Gingka looked down at my bare stomach and I smirked. "Like what you see?"

"Wh-I-No! Er... I mean...." Gingka blushed and glared at me. "J-just hurry up!" And he walked out of my room.

I laughed softly to myself and stood up, walking to my closet. I pulled out my green shirt, and my tan pants and changed. I then pulled on my brown combat boots and my gloves and then left my room, shutting the door behind me.
~~~~

Gingka's p.o.v

~~~~

I walked into the kitchen, ruffling my red hair and looking up at Madoka.

"Hey, Gingka! Did he finally wake up?" She asked me.

"Mhmm. He should be in here any minute." I replied and sat at one of the barstools.

Why was I so nervous back there? I don't like Kyoya. Do I? No way, I couldn't possibly like him, right?

"Gingka? Are you even hearing me?" Madoka shook my shoulders.

"Hm? What?" I blinked my thoughts away.

"I said, do you think Kyoya would like something to eat?" Madoka placed her hands on her hips.

"Just make us some hamburgers to go. Kyoya said he needed to go to the bey stadium, so I'm going with him." I told her, swinging my short legs back and forth. They don't quite touch the ground.

"You're coming with me?" Kyoya asked.

I gasped at his sudden arrival and spun in my chair to see him leaning against the doorway.

~~~~

Kyoya's p.o.v

~~~~

Gingka smiled at me. "Of course I am!"

God, he's so adorable.... Wait, what?! Did I just think that about Gingka? Hmm... it would appear so...

"Okay. Sounds good. Is Madoka going to make us food?" I asked.

"Kyoya!" Gingka scolded. "You could be more polite!"

"Yeah, and I could be eating right now, but I'm not." I smirked.

Madoka set a paper bag down in front of Gingka. "Here. You can eat those." And she huffed at me as she left the room.

I laughed, "Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed." And I grabbed the paper bag. "C'mon, Gingka. Let's go." I started for the door.

Gingka hopped down from the stool and followed me outside. We walked in silence for a while until the red head broke the silence, "Hey, Kyoya?"

"Hm?" I glanced at him. His hands were stuffed in his pockets and he kept his head low as he kicked a few pebbles out if his way.