Tenkai Knights.

For SaraLitwa

Tenkai Knights.
Gen X Ceylan X Guren.

~~~

Guren was in class, head bent over his assignment which was due in the next five minutes. He just had to get this done or else he'd fail the class! Now, usually, he didn't fall behind in classes, but he'd been focused on helping Mr. White at the shop and he'd been having to do his schoolwork into the late hours of night and he was really tired, so he usually fell asleep before being able to complete them.

"Whoa, Guren, what's with the silence today, Dude?" Ceylan was sitting next to him, chuckling to himself.

Guren didn't respond, writing down the next answer. ~Who won that war again...?! Ugh.. Why can't I just remember?!~

Ceylan then frowned. "Dude, are you there? What are you even doing?"

Guren then looked up, making Ceylan gasp. Guren's eyes were bloodshot and he had bags under his eyes from lack of sleep. "Oh, Ceylan, sorry. I really have to get this assignment done, though."

"When was the last time you got any sleep at all?" Ceylan asked.

Guren thought a moment and then yawned, rubbing at his temples. "Nn.. Uh, I don't remember... Probably last week. Or something.. Anyways, I'm done." He answered the last question and then stood up and took it to the teacher.

"Oh, thank you, Guren." The teacher smiled and began grading it.

Guren waited patiently for her to finish, watching as she marked something on the top of his paper and then handed it back. "I got a...B!" Guren held up his paper in triumph. He walked back to his seat and smiled at Ceylan. "Look! I got a good grade!"

Ceylan continued to watch him. "Uhn... That's.. Great, Guren. But maybe you should go home and sleep some more?" He asked as Guren pulled his tablet out.

"Can't. I'm also behind on a math assignment. And science...and English." Guren yawned and started to tap away on his tablet.

"Yeesh, Guren. Even your assignments need a break." Ceylan raised an eyebrow, watching him with concern. "Come on, dude. I'm sure if you ask the nurse-"

"What are we asking the nurse?" Gen had joined their conversation, standing in front of Guren's desk.

"Guren hasn't slept and look at his face!" Ceylan stood and moved Guren's head up and away from the math assignment. "See? He needs to go home and sleep."

Gen's eyes widened and he frowned at him. "Guren... Maybe you should go home and-"

"Stop it, you guys." Guren shook his head. "I'm fine. See?" He forced a slight grin, holding back a yawn and then he gently slapped away Ceylan's hands and looked back down.

"Guren Nash, I'm not above picking you up and dragging you out of here kicking and screaming." Gen spoke coolly.

"In his case, yawning and snoozing." Ceylan sighed.

Gen slightly glared at Ceylan. "Your jokes at a time such as this annoy me."

Guren frowned. "Hey, it's really not a big deal! I'm just really busy for now."

Gen sighed. "Guren. Please." He stared at him intently.

Guren stared back for a long moment, before he clicked his tablet off and sighed. "I suppose one day of napping couldn't hurt..." He stood.

Gen gave a small smile. "Hm. I shall inform Miss. Fenwick of your 'ill feeling'," Gen said and walked to the front of the room.

Ceylan and Guren entered the hall, Gen soon joining them. "I appreciate your concern, guys. Next time, I'm not letting you do that, though." Guren said and bit his lip.