Tenkai Knights.

Tenkai Knights.

Gen X Guren.

~~~

Guren was in class with Ceylan, taking notes from the board. He was daydreaming, though, so his notes were a bit insufficient. Though, he always found himself to not pay attention. He would always be thinking about something.

"Dude, come on. Class is over," Ceylan said.

Guren snapped out of his thoughts. "Huh? Oh, right." He gathered his things

"What were you thinking about?" Ceylan asked, leaning on the desk.

Guren stood, "Oh, just thinking." He shrugged, starting for the door.

Ceylan followed him. "If you say so, dude. Anyway, I was going to hang with Chooki after school, Toxsa's busy, but do you wanna join us?"

Guren shook his head, "Nah. I've got a lot of homework. But another time!" He said, smiling.

Ceylan shrugged, "Suit yourself, Mr. I-do-homework-because-I'm-lame," He smirked, crossing his arms behind his head.

Guren laughed, shoving him lightly. "Whatever. I'll catch you later!" He said as they made it outside.

"See ya later, Guren!" Ceylan waved and took off.

Guren started walking home. His bike had a flat tire and he hadn't had the time to change it. He didn't mind walking home, though. He liked to think as he walked. His dad wouldn't be home until way late, so he had the whole house to himself for the night. He looked up from the sidewalk and saw Gen walking towards him. "Oh, hey, Gen!" He waved.

Gen raised a hand as his own personal wave as he stopped in front of Guren. "Guren. Hi."

Guren smiled. "Where you headed?"

"Nowhere," Gen shrugged. "I'm just wandering."

Guren frowned. "Oh. You wanna come over to my house?"

Gen shrugged. "Sure."

Guren smiled, "This way, then!" He continued to walk towards his home.

Gen had his hands in his pockets as he walked behind Guren, falling in step with him. Gen watched Guren walk. ~Why do I have to be so attracted to him?~ Gen wondered, his raised collar covering his mouth.

Guren was unaware of Gen's eyes as he continued walking, slowing to a halt in front of the front door. "We're here!" Guren smiled and unlocked the door. He walked inside, discarding his shoes next to the door.

Gen followed him inside, looking around.

"You can put your shoes there," Guren told him.

Gen slipped his shoes off, looking back at Guren. "Thank you," He said, his red eyes watching Guren.

Guren bit his lip. "You're welcome." He nodded and started walking to the kitchen. "Come on, I'll get you a drink."

Gen followed after him silently, leaning against the counter.

"Want some juice?" He asked, taking out a juice can.

"Whatever you pick," Gen said, shrugging.

Guren tossed him a can and Gen caught it. "Thanks."

Guren smiled and nodded. "No problem, Gen," He said. He bit his lip. ~Gen always was pretty quiet. I've always liked that about him. I like everything about him. I wonder if he knows... Knows that I have a crush on him?~ He thought to himself.

"Here," Gen was now a few feet away, holding out his empty juice can. "I'm finished."

Guren blinked and took it from his hand, blushing as their fingers came into contact. "I'll recycle it for you," He said and turned around, walking to a cabinet and putting it with the other cans. When he turned back around he gasped. Gen was standing in front of him, so close that Guren could feel the rise and fall of Gen's stomach as he breathed. "G-Gen..."