Tenkai Knights.

Tenkai Knights.

Chooki X Gen.

~~~

Gen was sitting outside on the grass by the building. No one could see him and he loved it. It was quiet. He sat quietly on the grass, his eyes closed. He could faintly hear footsteps and he frowned, opening his eyes.

Chooki Mason was walking over to him, smiling. "Hey, Gen!"

Gen blushed. He'd always kind of liked Chooki. "Chooki." He nodded.

Chooki sat down next to him. "What's up?" He asked.

Gen shrugged. "Sitting," He replied.

Chooki nodded. "It's peaceful over here."

Gen looked up at him, "That it is."

Chooki smiled. "No one can see us?" He asked.

Gen shook his head. "It's an isolated area."

Chooki nodded. ~Perfect.~ He thought.

Gen blushed and closed his eyes again. "So, uh, where's the others?" He asked.

"They're over there. I told them I wanted to hang alone," Chooki said. "Is it cool if I hang out here with you?"

Gen nodded. "Sure thing..."

Chooki smiled. "Thanks."

Gen nodded again. "You're welcome."

He could feel Chooki's arm brush against his and he bit his lip. "Could you scoot over?" He asked, blushing.

Chooki smirked. "Sure." He scooted closer to Gen.

"I-I meant-"

Chooki interrupted him, "Do I make you nervous?"

Gen bit his lip. "N-no. Of course not!" He lied.

"You're such a liar," Chooki smirked. He turned his head to Gen and lightly blew in his ear.

Gen shivered. His heart was beating wildly. He'd never seen this side of Chooki and he doubted that anyone else had either. "H-Hey!" Gen tried to push him away.

Chooki only chuckled and took Gen's wrists in his hands, pulling him into his lap. "Yes?" He asked innocently.

Gen blushed. "I-I, um..." He stammered.

Chooki held Gen's wrists in his hands, holding them to his own chest. He smirked. "What's that, Gen?"

Gen tried to get away. "I demand that you l-let me go!" He tried to sound scary.

"You're cute," Chooki grinned, leaning forward and breathing softly down Gen's neck.

"Ahh..." Gen shivered, releasing a pleasured sigh. "St-stop!"

Chooki only smirked. "I know that you like me, Gen.." He whispered into Gen's ear, nibbling on his earlobe.

"Hahh..." Gen let out a small moan. "I-I don't know what you're talking about."

"Liar," Chooki smirked and bit down on Gen's neck.

"I-Ow! That hurts!" Gen whimpered.

Chooki kissed the bite softly. "Sorry..I didn't mean to bite so hard."

Gen shivered, his head tilting on its own accord. "Ch-Chooki..." He moaned softly.

Chooki licked up his neck. "You know, I think I like seeing you all vulnerable like this..." He said.

Gen gripped onto Chooki's shirt. "Hnahh..." He panted. His eyes were shut tightly as he allowed Chooki to dominate over him.

Chooki smirked. "You're so cute," He leaned back to place a kiss on his lips.

Gen blushed, closing his eyes to kiss him back. Chooki pulled away after a moment. "You're mine, Gen."

Gen bit his lip. "I am?"

"Yes. Your lips, neck, and body are mine," Chooki smirked and pecked his lips.

"M-My body!?" Gen blushed.

"Yes," He said, smiling.

Gen nodded. "Okay... I'll be yours.."

Chooki smiled, pecking his cheeks. "Good." He said. ~Mine forever.~

Gen smiled lightly. ~His...forever...~

~~~

Me: Awe! It was nice to see Gen being submissive for once!

Chooki: You bet!

Gen: Whatever...

Me: *Hugs Gen* Awe! Gen is embarrassed!

Gen: Am not!

Chooki: Are too!

Me: *Giggles* Well, hey, Gen gets to do the disclaimer!

Gen: Cool. Emilee does not own Tenkai Knights or the characters, but she does own this story.

Me: Yaay! Now, time to go!!!

All: Bye!

~~~

-ENM