Sonia giggled and put her yamper cup back on the table. "He's near the books somewhere."

"Aight got it!" Gloria thanked her as she took a sprint towards the library area. She could see the purple haired boy standing on his toes to reach a book from an uppershelf. He grabbed the book and turned around when he heard her footsteps getting closer to him. He turned his head and started to grin from ear to ear. He opened up his arms and spread them out, already sensing what was coming for him.

"Hop!" The brunette girl shouted cheerfully.

She took a small leap into the air and flew right into his arms!

"Gloria!" He laughed as he caught her with both his arms. He swung her around in the air before putting her on the ground to properly hug her. Their arms were wrapped around each other tightly as if they hadn't seen each other in ages! Gloria broke free from the hug and playfully flicked his forehead before backing away.

"Working hard as always, I see!" She cheerfully said.

Hop nodded proudly with his chest puffed out. "I always work hard, mate!"

Together they walked over to Sonia and Cane. They were both talking already! Hop and Gloria took a seat next to each other silently.

"Thanks for saving our champion, Cane!" Sonia smiled and glanced at the brown haired girl. Her green eyes were shining with a hint of tease."The strongest trainer in the Galar region still seems to need a babysitter sometimes."

Gloria laughed awkwardly. "I remember when we started out on our gymchallenge. For the love of Arceus please be good! Is what mum was begging to me. She was so glad Victor was there with me." She decided to go in on the joke.

Hop started to snort while both Sonia and Cane tried to hold in her laughter. The red haired boy eventually cleared his throat to gain everyone's attention again.

"Let me properly introduce myself this time! My name's Cane. I'm from the Kanto region and am studying the links between stones and the forms of Pokémon. I heard of the gymchallenge in Galar, and decided to join in! I thought it'd be a good way to get to know the region better. "

Sonia tilted her head in interest.

"You mean mega evolution and Z moves?" She excitedly asked.

Hop put both of his hands on the table too. Both his and Sonia's eyes where shining with interest.

"Do you, perhaps, happen to carry the tools for Mega Evolution or Z moves with you at the moment?" The orange haired professor continued with a loud voice.

Cane nodded and smiled at both Sonia and Hop at the same time, his eyes were filled with pride. Hop immediately turned to Gloria and grabbed both of her shoulders with excitement.

"You defenitely should try both! Can we test em' out?" Hop hopefully glanced at the ginger boy.

"Sure sure! Gloria, do you have any Pokémon that can Mega Evolve?"

The brown haired girl nodded twice with one fist raised in front of her chest. "I have a Venusaur, gotten it from ol' master Mustard!"

"Let's try it out once we've get the chance than!"

"But back to topic; you've come here to learn more about the wishing stones and Dynamaxing, is that correct?" Sonia asked calmly.

"Yes! Actually, it's not just me... I came here with my big brother! We went to the market in Stow on Side and he stumbled upon this old book... My big bro didn't want me to bring it along but I did anyway! I just had to share it." The red haired boy reached out for his shoulder bag and clumsily took out a big old book with a blue and red colored leather cover.