3

I found Katherine and Candy in the fitting room in H&M. Katherine had Candy trying on different kids clothes and they both started getting annoyed. Candy was sleepy and Katherine was probably hungry. She had on the leather jacket, a white shirt, some white leggings and black Toms. Awe doesn't she look cute. Soon she'll be taking pictures in a fitting room.

"Hey y'all." I said smiling and they both have me these glares. "Dang what I do now?" I asked with an attitude.

"Hey girl. Nothing. It's just that she's not complying." Katherine said.

"We'll get that cause that looks cute on her." I said nodding.

"Okay. You're right it does look cute." Katherine said as Candy started crying.

"Awwwn what's the matter punkin?" I asked Candy squatting down on her level. All she did was run to me with her arms wide open. "What's the matter?" I asked again with a frown.

"Nothing. She's just sleepy." Katherine said shaking her head.

"Well it will be okay. Just calm down and you'll be counting cows no time soon." I said to Candy.

"Cows? It's sheep fool." Katherine laughed.

"Cows because their slower to count then sheep. Haha." I laughed.

"Well okay. Whatever floats your boat. So what happened with you and him over there? He was here for a while." She said with a smirk as I blushed a little.

"Oh nothing. It was just that he didn't know what he could get his sister. So I just helped him out a little bit I got his number and I know that he works in Footlocker in the mall." I said with a smile.

"Oooooo. See if it wasn't for me then you wouldn't be with that now would you? Nope." Katherine said feeling proud of herself.

"Oh shut up!" I said laughing and shaking my head. "We were here for a long time so he didn't get to get his lunch so let's go so I can bring it to him. Finna be wifey. Ayeee." I said turning around walking to the door.

"Wait Ms. Lovestruck I have to pay for her stuff." Katherine said laughing.

"Oh yeah I forgot." I said turning around and laughing. I waited for the cashier to ring up their stuff and now we can leave.

"Okay so we finna go to the food court?" Katherine asked.

"Hold on I wanna go to Finish Line and get the 6s." I said pulling out my wallet. "I'll meet y'all down there." I said.

"Okay." Katherine said as she made her way to the food court.

*In Finish Line*

"Welcome to Finish Line. Anything you need help with today?" The sales clerk asked.

"Um yeah can I get the 6s and the 11s in a 7?" I asked.

"Yeah sure I'll be right back." The man said as he went to the back of the store. As I waited I saw one of the male workers staring at me. So I took out my phone, opened the camera and turned on the flash. Then I took his picture letting him know that I saw him looking at me. We both laughed as he approached me. Homagod. Here he come. Smile Cherish I said to myself.

"Hey. So you took my picture?" He asked laughing. Really that's the best you could come up with? Obviously I took your picture. You say the flash.

"Haha yea." I said as I forced a smile.

"So can you send that to me?" He asked. This is the way he trying to get my number? Oh my goodness. This is why people are always calling me mean.