2

While we were in H&M, I say Him again and he saw me. I don't see no female on his arm but they sholl is on that coat tail. The pride in his walk and the confidence in step is so attractive.

Once again we caught each other's glances and stares he smiled at me. Oh my God. The pearly whites on that fine peace of caramel. Close ya mouth Cherish and smile back. I smiled back for what seemed like an entire millennium.

As he walked away I could've sworn I felt my eyes get big. Damn. Baby got back. This makes him so much more attractive.

"Oh would you just go talk to him. Damn. Like right now before I get mad." Katherine said has she pulled out a size 4 pair of pants. "Over here givin googly eyes and smilin at each other. Never mind I'll do." She said as my eyes got big again.

"What no Katherine get back here!" I said grabbing Candy and chasing after her. "Too busy in my life you forgot your own kid." I mumbled.

"Hey I heard that smart ass." She said rolling her eyes continuing to walk to Mr. Long Tan and Handsome.

"Hello. Im Katherine. I'm sorry to bother you but you know my friend that you've been eye flirting with?" She asked making him laugh a little and looked at me behind her. "You two would make a pretty cute couple and y'all makin' me mad because y'all won't fuck each other already." She said making me look up.

"OKAY! Now. I think.. Ummm.. Take Candy and go to the back of the store. I saw a cute little leather jacket back there. Go see if they have her size. Alright? Alright now." I nodded as she walked to the back of the store to the kids section.

"Hi I'm Cherish. Look I'm sorry about her. See ummm. Well... That's Katherine for ya." I said stuttering a little as he laughed. I laughed a little too. Hey what would you say if your best friend embarrassed you like that in front of a hunk like him.

"No worries. I've had my experiences with my friends like that. I'm Chresanto and might I say you are beautiful." He said with a smile making me blush.

"Well might I say that you are mighty handsome yourself." I think I said that pretty well.

"Well Cherish, do you mind if I get your number and call you sometime?" He asked.

"Sure." Said writing down my number and giving it to him.

"I call you later. I have to get back to my job at Footlocker. I just wanted to find something for my little sister's birthday present. She's 15 and I just don't know what get her. I already got her some Jordans." He said looking a little confused.

"Well how much time do you have left?" I asked looking around at what I could see.

"About 15 more minutes. I was just gonna go get something from the food court and then go back to work." He stated. "Why?" He asked.

"I think I can help you out. Just show me a picture of her. I got you." I said as I pulled him to the section of the store that was clearance but cute.

*Once in the clearance section*

"The clearance section? Why are we here?" He asked.

"Hey it doesn't matter if it's the clearance section. It can still be cute. Now do you have a recent picture of your sister?" I asked while he went on Instagram.

"Here she is. Right here. So what were you thinking?" He asked looking back up at me.

"Well first off she's very pretty and second I think I got something. Is she the type to wear her new stuff when she gets them?" I asked as he nodded. "Okay so you said you got her Jordans, which ones?"

"Ummm the Columbian 11s." He said.

"Ooo she's gonna love em. But let me see." I said looking around. As I looked around I felt him looking at me. Once I squatted trying to see what fell on the floor as I was looking through the rack I felt his eyes on my ass.

I got up and I saw his eyes move really fast. I laughed at his attempt to try to not get caught.

I finally fought the outfit. A pink cardigan, light blue jeans, and a white v neck shirt and it only cost him $15.

"Thank you so much Cherish. She'll love it. So what do I say when she asks me how did I pick out something that she would like? What if she thinks I'm gay?" He asked.

"Now you're being over dramatic. She won't. She'll think that a girl helped you. Just tell her that you asked the store clerk for help." I reassured him.

"Thanks beautiful. I call you later. I got to get back." He said.

"I'm sorry I forgot you had to get your lunch." I said sincerely.

"Oh don't worry about it. Is rather spend my lunch with you then in a food court waiting in line for a slice of sausage pizza from Uncle Jim's." He said.

"Okay. Well I talk to you later. I have to go find Katherine." I said waving goodbye and walking away. As I walked away, once again I felt his star on my butt again.

I shook my head and laughed. Now where is Katherine. I'm hungry. Maybe I can get Chresanto that slice of pizza since he couldn't eat.

~Like N Comment