1

"Nice to meet you. You are a well known person around the world. From your inspirational speeches to the book you've written. You have the realist relationship. You all have been together for as long as long as you came out about it. People have often compared you all to Bonnie and Clyde. What do you think about that." The lady said laughing.

"Well I truly don't believe that we have he realist relationship. Somebody real is hard to find. You know somebody's worth all your time. It's just that me and him really do connect on a whole nother level," I continued.
"When we first got together I always told him he didn't have to be perfect. We both messed up in he past. We were young we were both looking for a thrill," I said.

"That whole Bonnie and Clyde is probably because of our profession." I said while I laughing.

"Yes absolutely true. Now can you tell us what has pushed you so long to became as successful as you are now?"

"Sure but I have to start from the beginning. Do you mind?" I asked.

"Not at all." The lady smiled.

"Okay it all started when...." I began.

"Hey Cherish girl!" My friend Katherine said with a smile as she came to hug me.

"Hey girl! I haven't seen you in forever. How have you been? I see you have someone now to tend to." I said with a smile as I waved at the little girl holding her hand.

"Haha yea. I've been doing good actually. This is Candice she's 4 now. I'm married now to Reggie." She stated.

"Wait. Reggie from high school?" I asked while she nodded with a smile. "I always wanted you too to get together but y'all kept playin games." I said laughing.

"Girl get yo life." She said laughing with me. "But girl yes and this is our baby girl." She said with complete admiration in her eyes.

"You really look good Katherine." I said nodding my head.

"Awe why thank you girl. Might I say you look stunning yourself. That booty huge!" She said loud making Candice laugh and a couple of people stare.

"Shhh! Still loud as hell." I said shaking my head.

"You know it!" She laughing.

"Well let's catch up. I'll meet you at the mall and maybe we could do a little shopping and eat at the food court?" I said taking a sip of my frappé.

"Sure." Well be right there she said as we went to our cars.

*At the mall*

This girl has always been slow and still is. We were in the same place. We followed each other here for crying out loud.

As I was looking out the window looking for Katherine I saw this gorgeous man, about 6'3", buff, all denim, and a pair of Air Jordan Retro 11s. Damn. I'll have his kids. Just as we made eye contact, Katherine came through the automatic double doors.

"Hey girl. Sorry I took so long Candy got a little fussy because she was hungry." Katherine said laughing a little.

"Oh no problem. I barely noticed." I said looking at the mystery man walking in.

"Ooo he is a cutie. You want me to get his number for you?" Katherine asked.

"What no. Girl what are you talking about?" I stated trying to change the subject.

"Girl please you know that you are so easy to read. You so want him. I wasn't born yesterday." Katherine said.

"You must be if you think I want you to get his number." I said shaking my head making Candy laugh. "Haha you liked that one huh?" I said giving Candy a high five.

"Y'all need to get y'all lives." Katherine said laughing and shaking her head.

"Anyway let's shop. I need some new shoes and clothes." I said as I began to turn.

"Me too." Candy and Katherine said. We all laughed and walked to H&M.

~Like N Comment