Dedicated too @brideofharrystyles

Dedicated to brideofharrystyles thank you for the in depth plot, I hope you like this. It might be a long one.

'Do you Emmy Bernice Irwin take thee Luke Robert Hemmings to be your lawfully wedded husband?'
'I do'
'And do you Luke Robert Hemmings take thee Emmy Bernice Irwin to be your lawfully wedded wife?'
'I do'

That was 5 years ago now, and I am pregnant with Luke's child now, we've been having a really tough time at the moment. Don't get me wrong I love being married to Luke and I love him to pieces, just as much as I did on our wedding day, I know that we are made for each other, but he's been quite distant lately. People think my life is amazing, sister of Ashton Irwin and wife of Luke Hemmings, but my life isnt all rainbows and sunshine, with the release of CALM and 5sos touring, I am home alone, Luke wasn't happy leaving me as I am pregnant, but he eventually did, he didn't put up a fight like he usually does. I know we haven't been connecting recently, it's a miracle I even got pregnant, he will barely touch me. As I was cleaning up the dishes from dinner I heard a ring from the living room, I dried my hands and ran towards the phone. The screen lit up, illuminating the word Lukey.
(L will be luke and E will be Emmy)
L- hey Emmy baby, hows my two best girls
E- hi lukey, we are doing well, shes missing her daddy though, so am I.
L- just under a week left baby, I can't wait too see my precious little girls, I have to go now, but I wanted to check in with you.
E- ok Luke, love you lots
L- love you too, so much Emmy baby.
And with that he hung up, he seems happier, maybe ashton spoke to him, I hope he didn't, I don't want all the boys too know we are having trouble.

Later that week, the night before Like should be home, I was making dinner, i had a really bad craving for spaghetti and sausages, so I was in the kitchen waiting for my timer to go off and I was listening to best years by 5sos of course, I was dancing along, singing to my baby bump, I had heard some rumours that this song was about me, but I wasn't sure and I didn't want to ask Luke, in case I was confused. Over the load music I didn't hear the door open or Luke running over too me and wrapping his arms around my growing stomach. 'Hey princess, I love you.' I turned round and buried myself into Lukes chest, I started crying, I was just so happy to be back in his arms. 'Emmy baby are you crying, I didnt mean to make you cry baby.'
'Happy tears' I managed to choke out. He must pulled me back close to his body, as I inhaled the scent I've come to adore, he rubbed my back. After I'd stopped crying, my food was burnt, and by now the craving was gone so Like ordered takeaway. We sat and watched Degrassi for hours until I fell asleep in the arms of Luke. When I woke up I was in our bed, curled up next to Petunia, I could smell pancakes from downstairs, I got up and brushed my hair and walked downstairs, Petunia following close behind. That day we binged Degrassi all day and ended up asleep on the sofa again. The next morning when I woke Luke wasn't there. But he had left a note that read, 'hey Emmy baby, I was needed at the studio, Ash needed to tell me something, there is some fruit in the fridge for you. Love you too pieces xx'
My heart swelled and I wondered why I was ever worried about our relationship, but something in the back of my heart told me there was something wrong.

When he came home from work that day he was angry, I didn't like it when he was angry, I knew he would never hurt me but I couldn't control an angry Luke. He got angry at me for doubting us, Ashton had told him, screw my brother. I broke down in tears in front of him, but he didn't care, he was too busy shouting at me too care. So I ran upstairs to pur bedroom, and curled up hugging Petunia close to my chest and softly singing to my baby bump, I was singing best years, I secretly hoped it was about me, because all I wanted was security and love and I needed that from Luke and only Luke. He ran in to our bedroom and pulled me close too him, 'I'm sorry Emmy baby, Ashton told me everything, I didn't mean to get angry, you trust me right?' I nodded even though he couldn't see me, I knew he could feel my head move, he kissed the top of It and pulled me up so I was straddling his lap, and wiped my tears away. He kissed me sweetly but I pushed my tongue into his mouth making it heated, he fought back for dominance which he won. I got of his lap and snuggled close to him. 'Promise we won't fight anymore Emmy' he said and help out his pinky, I giggled and held put my pinky too, we inter locked them and I whispered 'promise.'
I didn't bother to make conversation with him, the peace was nice, I was surprised when he spoke first,
'Baby, I booked us tickets to go to Kingston for that weekend, what do you think?'
'I'd love too' I kissed him passionately but pulled away as soon as baby Hemmings kicked my stomach.

The next day we were leaving for Kingston, as soon as we were there I heard a familiar voice calling my name, it couldnt be. I turned round to be faced with my mum and dad, I squealed and ran up to them, they pulled me in for a hug and I took the time to appreciate spending time with them. I haven't seen them for a long while and it was so sweet of Luke to invite them here. Talking of Luke where was he? 'Emmy we are going to go, we can catch up tomorrow, we are just going to sleep of the jet lag. Love you're
'Ok bye love you too'
They walked of and you walked to the front of the reception to find your room key, you walked up to your room expecting to find Luke, you opened the door and the bed was covered in rose petals with Luke laying in the middle, with Petunia laying on the floor. I ran towards Luke and layed on the bed, Petunia came bounding towards me and layed over our legs, we cuddled and I kissed until we fell asleep for the night.

The next morning we met up with mum and dad for breakfast, once we were seated, mum started talking about when I used to be obsessed with 5sos and had their posters on my wall. I started to blush, and I felt a arm sneak round my waist and a kiss on my temple, 'I think it's cute' Luke informed me. I giggled once more and held tightly on his hand. This reminded me of when we first met.

Flashback

I clumsily tripped up the step in dads studio, god I was such a klutz, I dropped the 4 water bottles in my arms, and sighed. I was trying to be nice, bringing my brother and his band mates a drink, to introduce myself too them, Ash didn't like me being around boys because my last boyfriend wasn't good and he hurt me a lot. I saw a hand in front of my face, and a deep voice that said 'here let me help.' I was going to say thanks but I looked up and saw the most beautiful face I'd ever seen crouching in front of me. I managed to squeak out a little thanks, I didn't think he heard me but he chuckled softly, god he sounded like an angel. I realised I was staring and i blushed deeply annoyed at myself for allowing myself to do such a thing. He stood up and held out a hand for me too take, I took it and felt his sweaty palms, was he nervous like me? We walked into the studio room where I saw Ash and two other boys, one I knew was Michael we had been friends for years, the other boy must be Calum, he looked slightly Asian, so that means earlier I met Luke. I looked beside me, but he was no longer there, I saw him shoo Calum and Michael away, and quietly whisper something to Ashton, at first Ash shook his head but eventually caved in and nodded. Luke walked back over to me and said, 'Emmy the first time I saw your green eyes and your red hair, you stood out to me so much, I just had to talk to you. So here I am asking your brothers permission, and it wasn't easy to get him to say yes, so will you go on a date with me maybe?' He scratched the back of his neck nervously and I nodded profusely.

And that was how it all started, 8 years of Luke and not a day goes by I doubt my love for him, I know we will keep going strong because I love him and deep down I know how much he loves me.

The end, hope you enjoyed.