you get pregnant-luke

You have a sudden urge to vomit, so you sprint to the bathroom, where you empty the contents of your previous meal into the toilet bowl. You stand up feeling slightly nauseous, you head to the hotel room you and your husband Luke were sharing. He calls you over to the bed, making sure you are alright. You explain what happens and he asks whether you are on your period or not, you stand almost in awe, thinking. You missed your last period and so you tell Luke that, he gets google up and searches your symptoms. He rushes out of your room and heads to the local target. 15 minutes later he comes back with a bag full of pregnancy tests, you start panicking at the thought of you being pregnant. He pulls you into the bathroom with him and tells you to do the tests, just moments later you turn each test over, all 5 showing two lines, and the last one negative. You turn to Luke who pulls you into a huge hug and tells you everything will be ok as long as you stick together, you reply with I love you, and you go into the boys rooms to tell them. They are all extremely happy for you. 8 months later you give birth to two baby girls, Evangeline Elizabeth Hemmings and Elsie Anne Hemmings, 9th March 2020.