Chapter 5: Meeting His Family

Bella's POV

I got out of my car as he walked around the car. He gave me my car key back and I followed behind him as he opened the door. " Lets go and introuduce you to everyone and show you around." Austin spoke and I nodded. I followed behind him as he walked to the kitchen. I soon saw this women which I think is his mother. "Mom, I have someone that you should meet." Austin's mother turned around and saw that I was there. "Mother, this is Bella. Bella this is my mother." 

"It's nice to meet you." She said shaking my hand. "You too, Ms. Mahone." I replied. "Please, call me Mama Mahone." "Ok thanks Mama Mahone for letting me stay over, I promise that I'll be gone when you get up." I said "Oh no probelm but you can stay as long as you like to." Mama Mahone said.

"Well, I should show her the house, Oh and Bella is also my new background dancer." Austin said. I waved bye to his mother then started walking with him. We walked up to the second floor and there was three doors and another stairs. " Here on this level is where one of my friends sleep at." He opens the door and I saw a  buzzed hair cut guy and a dirty blond/ light brown hair guy. "Hey guys this is Bella she's the new dancer and she is gonna stay with us tonight. Bella this is Robert and Zach." he said pointing to the guys one by one. I waved and said hi to them, I saw them get up and walk to me. Austin took a step in and said that I don't like hugs. 

"Whattt... Why do you not like hugs?" They question except Austin. I just struged. Austin gently pulled me out of that room and starting to walk up the stairs.

"Here is the last floor. Oh I forgot to say this but the two doors on the right is Zach and Robert's room and the door on the left was the bathroom. Anyway, this is my friend AC's room." Austin said as he opened the door to see a guy that looks a little bit like him. "Ac, I have someone for you to meet. Ac this is Bella. Bella this is Ac. Bella is the new dancer and she is gonna stay with us tonight."

"Well, It's nice to meet you." Ac said and I replied the same. Austin gave Ac a man hug then Austin and I walked out to the next room. I turned around and saw that he has a dance studio in his house.

"No way you have a dance studio in your house." I said kinda loud. "sorry."

"It's ok and yea its pretty awesome because the walls are sound proof so... " he replied to me smiling.  "So this is where you're gonna sleep." he said as I put my stuff down. "My room is next door over if you need to talk. I'm gonna grab something to eat, do you want anything?" He asked and I said no.

                                                                        Austin's POV

I closed the door to Bella's room. I nocked on Ac's room and he knew that I had to explain to him so I told him to go downstairs to the kitcken while I get the others. I knocked on Robert's door where I also saw Zach and told them the same thing. I walked to the kitchen where everyone was at except Bella. "Guys, I know that I just met Bella today and I let her stay tonight because her abusive ex had escaped from his jail sail. The police said that he sent a body gard for her but, won't be here until tomarrow. The police also said that she can't go anywhere she normally goes just in case if her ex was there." I said as their looks looked like they were surprised. 

"Austin, you a good guy for doing this, you know that." My mother said and I nodded.