.End this interview right now
.Sing a song from your least favourite Disney movie
.Draw a horse
.Hack the Pentagon (this one was just a joke)
.1v1 mello on Fortnite and win
. Buy us all ice creams

But eventually settled on making her do a successful bottle flip. "You've got to keep flipping it until until it lands" Alan instructed her, flipping his own water bottle perfectly. It took her a while, but she eventually got the hang of it. "O.K. That's it for today, Thanks for coming guys!" She smiled and Mello gave her a thumbs up as we left the studio. We hurried back to the hotel to get ready for the rest of the day, we had a TV interview the next day, as well as the official release of the song that the five of us had written together, then we were heading home [sorry for the pun, those of you that get it. There will be more of these in the future, let's see who can keep count the most accurately, whoever gives me the exact number first wins a virtual hug] or in my case, Mello's house. "Yo, Mello, I just realised. You just invited me to stay with you for an undetermined amount of time, and the only things I know about you are that you and Alan are dating and that you like cooking and Fortnite!"
"Yo! Little kid! I don't know anything about you either, other than the fact that you've known Alan for three years and that your birthday is 27th of July." I stared at him as much as possible when there is a giant marshmallow helmet in the way. "How'd you know that?"
"When me and Alan first started dating, he gave me an account on the Walker platform. Ever since you three appeared on the scene, I've been keeping an eye on your profiles. You commented on several posts with things like 'I share a birthday with 'Darkside' ' and ' Happy Birthday 'Darkside' and me!!!' I just had to check the release date. Not that hard. Any way, we all want to know stuff about each other, so we can chat later, right?"
"When is 'later'?" I asked, because I desperately needed some downtime, which I generally spent watching videos and reading crazy conspiracy theories and impossibly unlikely and wierd fanfiction stories. Mello shrugged. "IDK, 3? I want food first..." We all laughed, because it was only 10am and we had eaten breakfast only an hour ago. "After lunch, Ise." Alan said. "We all need to pack, and I know that you are dying to watch the new Martin Garrix video!"
"You know me too well, Alan! But you're right, I am."

So after we had eaten, and had some time to ourselves, we all met in Alan and Mello's room. "Who's going to talk about themselves first?" Asked Alan.
"I will." Mello said. "O.K. My name is Christopher. I am 28 years old and I live in Los Angeles-" I interrupted him before he could continue "Hang on... that doesn't add up - he says he's Chris, but Comstock/Dotcom is 31, not 28..." my phone was open on Google search and I had been reading through the results as he talked. "Hva mener han, Alan? Jeg forstår ikke![What does he mean, Alan? I don't understand!]" Alan chuckled but didn't say anything, choosing to let his boyfriend explain himself. "Imma take my helmet off, okay?"Mello/Chris said, pulling the heavy mask off. "I can see why Alan likes you, Chris. You're hot..." Ed muttered.
"I was about to say the same thing." I replied. "The exact. Same. Freaking. Words!"
"Hey! He's mine!" Alan warned us, laughing. "Dude, he's like 13 years older than me! I'm not that desperate for a boyfriend!" I said, blushing. Mello cut me off before I could say anything else. "As you can quite clearly see, I'm not Dotcom. We went to school together, he was two years above me, but we became good friends because we have the same name and interests in Music, we'd often help each other on school work and DJ projects." He took a deep breath. "A couple years ago, he agreed to stage some pictures wearing my helmet, he was essentially posing as me, and now everyone thinks that we are the same person... it's great entertainment!" We all laughed, then Alan pointed at Lewis. "Bond, your turn!"
"Bond? Is his name James?" Mello asked, looking at the 14 year old sat next to him. "No, Dumme [Dumbass], he's Walker #19007" Alan sighed "Jeg elsker deg, [I love You, ] Chris, but sometimes you can be a little slow."
"My name is Lewis, I am 14 years old and I live in Birmingham, UK." He took off his mask to reveal his face "I have a girlfriend named Jessica, my favourite colour is blue and my lucky number is 7."

"Edward,14, from Birmingham. Currently single, broke up with my girlfriend 2 weeks ago over an argument because she was cheating. Lucky number, 10, favourite colour, red."
"Your turn, Ise!" Alan said, turning to me. "Please stop calling me that, Alan,13 is good" I replied, pulling my mask off and glaring at him while I put it away.
"But-"
"Fine! Just not in public, Walker, or you die." I growled at him "My name is Iselin, age 15, which makes me the oldest in the band. I live(d?) in Birmingham, in the outskirts, not as close to the studio as these two, but I can still get there in 10 minutes. I'm single, my favourite colour is black and my lucky number is 13." No one had masks on anymore. Alan was looking at Chris and Chris was looking at Alan and then they were kissing each other. "Do we leave them to it, and have to endure this torture? Do we leave the room and look rude? Or do we break it up and risk getting hit?" Ed whispered to me and as a sort-of reply, I yelled to the couple "Uh, Alan? Chris? Can you do that later?" The older man glared at me, but gave Alan one last kiss on his forehead, then let him go. "Sorry, I had to. My lil short-ass Norwegian cutie was too irresistible!" The American muttered, ruffling Alan's hair. "What? Now I'm the irresistible one? You should look in the mirror without that helmet of yours. Du er nydelig [you are beautiful]. You're the irresistible one, sweety!" I sighed.
"Look, if you wanna kiss, warn us and we can leave! I'm sure there's plenty of stuff we can do..." Alan paused, then yelled
"Well, you only live once!" And practicality threw himself across the room at Chris.
"Guess we're watching movies then..." said Lewis, heading for the door, followed closely by Ed.
"Don't do anything stupid." I told the couple before leaving thier room. I entered my room to find my friends trying to find the TV remote. "LOL. I hid it..." I chuckled, laughing at thier angry faces. My hand reached to my earpiece "AV-8, home in on control centre" I commanded the drone. Soon, it was hovering in the middle of the room while I removed the remote from its storage compartment.

Then we just spent the rest of the afternoon binge watching 'the mandalorian' and 'stranger things'

Just a quick note on my behalf, thanks to @stexy_pha_sea for giving me feedback on the story.

#45674, out