Death

It is the day of the death , please ,Karen be fine , I lost hope , the police are working hard but still no , nothing changed . I was watching television, just in case , I suddenly heard SOMEONE scream like hell , I rushed out , WE SAW A BLOODY BODY COVERED IN PLASTIC WAS LYING AT THE NEARBY PARK , few seconds later , whole town was there , the police took the body and me and Jimin with them , because , he is the eyes witness and I am her friend, her abusive parents forced her to go to school that day , they were also with us. We were in a private police research place , they were unwrapping the body , I was holding on to Jimin's sleeve , I cannot bear the smell nor the fact it maybe my BESTFRIEND , I started crying when I saw the friendship band in her hand , "it's her" , I rushed out of the room , trying to breathe , all I could see is Her dismantled and bloody body , I said the policer's that it is my friend and rushed away , Jimin Dropped me in my house . He said "see you in school, be careful", I nodded still sad . I immediately rushed to my room and wept until Kai hugged me and put me to sleep.

Kai " it's sad , I can only remember her cute and naughty face"

Bliss "me too , I saw her in that condition, I hate it". 

Kai and I slept for awhile , 

Next day , I have to go to school , I have a knife 🔪, a pepper spray , just in case ,I am not gonna trust anyone except Jimin and me . Ever after that incident, Jimin left his popular gang and became my friend , he also protects me from anyone strange , I can't still believe they won't close the school . FUCK ! The psycho must kidnap the principal's daughter first , to close the door but anyway most classes were cut . I sat there alone remembering how fun it was with Karen in school.

??? Point of view :

She is somehow closer with Jimin these days , I know Jimin saw me while I kidnapped Karen .i will get you sooner or later ,BLISS. This is the first time , I missed my target .

I was walking from my class when a group of guys who hates me pushed me down but I was caught by someone , BLISS , she said " stay away ,  because by hurting  people , you make them a devil , please stop it" , I felt like for a moment she knew me , it is how I exactly lost myself. I looked at her she said "sorry senior, I mean thank you , that day for stopping Jimin , I wanted to thank you". I nodded , she was like a angel talking to a devil , for one second I felt a emotion towards her , my beast self was killed but not long , when one of the guy again hurt me . I can kill them all , and I will .

I kinda like that girl . 

Bliss point of view : why is Jungkook senior being bullied , I hate these bullies .

Author point of view : FACE REVEALED ... JUNGKOOK