❄️Prologue❄️

A/N: I don't own My Hero Academia and Naruto. They each belong to their respective creators, Kohei Horikoshi and Masashi Kishimoto.

❄️Zabuza POV❄️

I was supposed to be in hell. Haku was supposed to ascended up towards heaven... And yet here we are... Stuck in the land of the living as soldiers, doing the bidding of another. Who ever cast this cursed reanimation jutsu, I will make sure I'll be the one to behead you.

Me and Haku weren't the only ones here. The scorch style user known as Pakura was here, as well as the explosion style user, Gari.

We were ambushed by strange birds with paper bombs as they tried to blow us up but thanks to the reanimation jutsu we were fine. Haku made a barrier our of ice to try and protect me.

We had noticed where the enemy had launched the attack from above. Haku had decided to take care of it as he used an ice mirror to get up towards the squadron of ninjas.

❄️Haku POV❄️

I had noticed the squadron of ninjas that had attack Master Zabuza and I had decided to take care of the issue myself.

I used an ice mirror to teleport above of the Ninjas in the sky that were flying on the birds.

As my ice mirror began to take form, the ninjas had noticed a change in the temperature of the air.

"A change in the air?" A pale konoha ninja said.

"A storm?" Said a Kumo Nin.

The ninja then looked up and noticed me above. They tried to act but it was to late.

"Secret Jutsu: Crystal Ice Mirror!" I shouted as I launched senbon towards the enemy

"Secret Jutsu: Crystal Ice Mirror!" I shouted as I launched senbon towards the enemy. The senbon had pierced their form of transportation and they fell right towards the ground. The had luckily been able to catch their fall as they used the trees below to stop themselves from seriously getting hurt.

I teleported back towards my group as both sides got ready to fight. We ran towards the enemy min as they prepared to defend themselves only for us to get stuck in our tracks. We were caught in a statement by lead ninja and one of them just had to be...

"Kakashi..." Said Zabuza as we both stared in shock at the man.

❄️3rd POV❄️

"I knew we would have to fight, but I never imaged it would be against you, Kakashi" Zabuza states as his eyes locked onto the Copy Cat Ninja as he remembered the Battle at the bridge.