Sweet Escape 🌼

July nearly ends

July nearly ends.

The second half of the year just about to start, but you felt exhausted already.

Some things went well, but some didn't go like the way you expected to be.

However, July give you a second chance.

To look back.

To fix what goes wrong.

To make new resolutions.

To give you some breaks from this hectic and exhausting world.

To heal yourself. Mentally and physically.

"What are you doing there? Didn't you said you want to go sightseeing, hm?" Seokwoo looked back, knowing that you're way behind him. Meanwhile you just excitedly directing your phone on him.

"Hold on hold on, stay on that position!" You asked cutely as your phone ready to capture him.

Seokwoo chuckled but obedient anyway.

You start taking picture of him as much as you can, mesmerized by your boyfriend's visual.

"Enough bee... Come here let's take a picture together!" He spread one of his arms.

You grinned and ran to hug him, and it make him chuckled even more.

"Why you like to candid-shoot me that much, huh?" Seokwoo asked, his eyes are sparkling because of the sun lights.

"I can't help it because my boyfriend looks so dazzling." You said wide smiling.

Seokwoo sneakily peck your lips and smiling widely. Meanwhile you just can staring at him surprisedly and asked, "What was that?"

"A gift ?" Seokwoo raised his eyebrows, teasing you.

"What for ?" You asked innocently.

"For agreeing to come here with me!" He pulled you deeper into his hug.

"Next time don't do it so sudden like that." You protest and sink your head deeper into his arms.

"Why?" Seokwoo laughed upon your protest.

"I'm embarrassed. People are looking at us you know." You whispered at him.

"But that's my intention though." Seokwoo exclaimed.

"I did it on purpose so that people know this girl is my girlfriend." Seokwoo looked down to meet your eyes, but you're just to embarrassed to lift up your face.

"Kim Seokwoo stop, or else I'm gonna sealed your mouth." You warn him, tried hard to look mad, but he find you cute instead.

"And how do you plan to sealed my mouth with? Are we thinking the same way now?" Seokwoo playfully teased you.

"Woah, that's so pretty, let's go there!" You deliberately changed the subject, let go of your boyfriend's hug and dragged his arms to an aesthetic cafe not far from where you stood.