Clingy

Nya tapped Jay's shoulder, kneeling by his bed and shivering lightly. "Jay, please wake up.." She mumbled, groaning after the sentence and curling up into a ball.

Jay woke after a few moments, groaning and turning to the side, rubbing his eyes. "What is it Nya..?" He mumbled, very visible that he was still half-asleep at 3 am in the morning after being woken up by his Yang.

She looked exhausted, as if she hadn't slept that whole night at all.

"Woah..you okay?" He asks, worried for Nya as he sat up and grabbed her hands. She was shivering, bags were under her eyes and there was physical pain throughout her body, as he could see on her face that something was going on.

She didn't answer, and instead climbed up and cuddled into Jay, curling up into a ball and clutching her stomach. "I-It hurts really bad.." She whined, tears in her eyes and she cuddled into the blanket and hugged Jay tightly.

Jay realised. "Oh..you're on your.." Nya nodded and buried her face into Jay's chest, trying to make the pain go away.

Jay kissed her forehead and held her hands. "It's gonna be okay Nya. Wake me up if you need the toilet or anything, okay? And I'll wake you up if you look discomforted." Nya nodded and and watched as Jay drifted off, groaning in pain.

~~~

BEEP! BEEP!

Jay stumbles awake, hearing the high pitched sounds of his alarm alert it that it was time to wake up for training.

"T-Too loud.."

Jay looked down to see his girlfriend holding her head, tears streaming down her face as the other hand held her lower stomach.

"Woah Nya, baby, have you even slept?" Jay asks, worried. He lifted her chin to see her tear-stained and pale face with pain evident on it. She shook her head, and squeezed his hands. She squeezed back very tightly, trying to stop the pain.

"And-And this is how much pain you're in..?"

"Y-Yes..I'm so tired, I-I haven't slept, my s-stomach and head hurt, and I need to use the bathroom." She listed off everything, trying to sit up but flopping back onto the bed, as her cries became more prominent.

Jay looked over at Lloyd who now knew what was up with Nya, and the blonde nodded and got up, heading to his wardrobe to get changed. "I'll tell sensei you might be a bit later, and I'll also tell him Nya can't come today."

Jay nodded and thanked Lloyd, then turned his attention back to Nya. "I can take you to the toilet, but then I'll have to get to training, okay?" He says, stroking her hair softly and sitting up. Nya did. too, and swung her legs over the side of his bed. "No no, it's fine Jay. I can get to the bathroom fine by myself, you just get to training. I'll try to come in about 10 minutes."

Jay shook his head. "Nya, you're in so much indescribable pain and I don't wanna make it worse for you. You won't be training until you're better."

Nya nodded and walked out, not before a million kisses from Jay though.

~~~

One training was over, Jay pulled Kai over and told him what was up with Nya, and if there was anyway Kai could help. Kai said yes, and walked over to Nya's room with Jay.

The entered and didn't even see Nya first.

She was under a lot of blankets, (considering it was winter) groaning and snuggling into them.

Jay sighed and sat on Nya's bed, and peeled the cover off her. "Hey Nya, you okay?" He asks, a soft smile on her face as she looked at him with a pale and tear-stained face. Kai also sat on her bed and started to lightly heat up his hands.

"Hurts." She mumbled, reaching for Kai's hands. He laughed and placed them on her stomach, hoping to make his little sister better. Jay got under the blankets and snuggled into Nya, and then pulled out his phone and went into Netflix. "Movie Time, and Food?" He asked.

Nya smiles and pulled Kai to her too and waited for Jay to pick a movie.

The movie wasn't full on depressing all the time, but the ending was definitely a sobbing moment for Nya, at this time anyway.

"Shh it's okay cutie." Jay says, rubbing circles through her palms and kissing her forehead.

"Stupid h-hormones.." Nya giggles, wiping her tears and now going into clingy mode. "Kisses? Pleaseee?"

Jay couldn't resist her clingy mode, she was adorable in this mood. He blushed and smiled. "Of course. Kai, you might wanna leave if you don't like your little sister being in a relationship." He joked. Nya shook her head and whined, pulling Kai back. "I don't care.."

"Okay, Okay. Kisses. You love them, right?"

"Yes!"

Many kisses later, Nya has to go to dinner.

And if you expect her to not bring blankets with her and sit on Jay's lap throughout the whole thing, you're wrong by a long run.

"You not gonna eat?" Jay asks, wrapping the loose blanket over his yang again and kissing her cheek. She shook her head and squirmed around. "Hurts. I-I'll eat later." She mumbled into his shirt. "Cuddle?"

Jay's heart melts. "Awh, of course."

"Y'know, Nya's extremely clingy like this. It's strange." Lloyd mutters.

"What?"

"Oh, crap."