𝕮𝖆𝖕𝖎𝖙𝖔𝖑𝖔 𝕍.: The Callibroni

🎶please play provided music when you see 🔈 emoji (╹ω╹ )

"(Y/n), wake up." I hear Parisa faintly say. I open my eyes, blinking the sleep away. I look at my alarm clock on the side of the bed that read 3:33am.

"What's happening?" I clear the dryness from my throat before I prop myself up on my elbow.

"The dorm fire alarm is going off, we shoul—" There was a sudden hard knock on the door. I get up to open it, rubbing my eyes. A girl I had never seen before with long black hair and doe eyes looks back at me. She scrunches her face nervously.

"Someone pulled the fire alarm and we can't figure out who did it." She walks away quickly, I'm guessing because she deducted from her reasoning we weren't the culprits. The hallways are dimmed, its almost pointless to have those fixtures there. I look out and see so many different people—had all these girls been here the entire time?

"Parisa look," She walks up behind me, peaking out.

"So many people..." She's right. There's doors and doors filled with girls standing sluggishly in pajamas rubbing their eyes. There's got to be over a hundred of us. A girl with hot pink hair stands by the emergency exit, the alarm still going off loudly.

🔈🎶

"Who the fuck did it?!" She shouts. Everyone stays silent and stares awkwardly at her. Parisa giggles quietly behind me. "I'll ask again. Who—!" Suddenly the hallway goes black. The lights shut off, its pitch black. Everyone breaks out in nervous noises.

"What's going on?" Someone shrieks.

"I hate the dark! Just perfect timing!"

"The lights won't come back on!" I feel something tug my shirt.

"Huh?" I ask the tugging culprit I can't see. I sense the person get closer and closer I back up and run into a hard wall. Again, where were all these walls coming from?

"(Y/n)(L/n)," This voice, like sweet poison in a candy shop caresses my eardrums. The warmth in my body drains. Everything is silent. For some reason the alarm has stopped and the girls don't panic anymore. A hand moves up my arm, slow and steady, but I stay frozen in place; the nails of the person's hand graze over my skin and I grimace, trying to get my mind in tune with my body.

"We haven't met, but we will soon enough. The Lord is waiting for you." I try my best to search the darkness.

"Parisa!" I scream. No one answers back. I trample in the darkness but a run into another wall. Where was I and how did I get here? This must be some kind of illusion—

"There's no one here, but know we haven't left the school yet. I'm here to take you to the Lord, he's been looking for you for a very long time." The creepy voice says; I can't tell if its a man or a woman, but it doesnt matter. This had to be the Calibroni.

"Fuck your Lord!" I can't control my breath. One slip up by sleeping already got me kidnapped! Was I allowed to live a normal life ever outside the convent?!

Hot tears run down my face as I tremble in fear, feeling for a door frame. My hands shake uncontrollably. I've never used my stand outside the convent so that wasn't an option, and I couldn't attack them because I didn't know where they were. Anges prompted me to never reveal my stand no matter what happens, but what was I supposed to do, die?

"You've got the wrong p-person..." I feel the door knob and I touch it carefully trying to be as silent as possible.

"You're mistaken. I've got you, (Y/n)(L/n). Daughter of the Divine, High Priestess of the Shallows—-"

"You don't even know what I look like!" I say, trying to distract the person to buy me time.

"Oh I very much do. You have (h/c) (h/l) hair. Your (e/c) eyes twinkle when you smile, which you rarely do, and you have a birthmark in the center of your palm that signifies your divinity. You were born to a family of poverty and that cause you to meet The Lord."

"That's bul—"

"HEY!" I hear, and a blinding white light blazes from the ceiling. I squint unable to see or process what's happening. I adjust my eyes and its a guy with a flash light—but how is he inside the ceiling? He turns the light to a corner of the room and I see the stand user. It's a woman with long blonde hair. She scoffs at the light and screams as if the light on her body brung her pain.

"Not so hot with the lights on, are you?" He say smugly. She hisses at the man and he holds his hand out to me. I can't make out his face. "(Y/n), come with me now." The deep voice says.

"How can I trust you? You're one of them!" I shout trying to opening the door as fast as I can.

"Are you kidding? Now's not the time, we've got to go before this broad pulls some b.s." He says sternly, and it almost sounds too familiar.

"I don't care, I can protect myself! I don't know you!" I scream, running my shoulder into the door to break it. I feel hands smooth around my waist and I look down. The hands are purple, and when I look back up its a humanoid stand with a digital clock on their head. The stand lifts me so my feet are dangling from the ground. I scream, kicking and struggling as I go through the ceiling hole.

Before I know it I'm laying on the cold concrete floor replaying the events in my head as the man stands next to me. I just stare at his leathered shoes stunned—I had just been doubled kidnapped on my second night at Uni. I hear a second pair of shoes approach me.

"(Y/n), you can get up, we're not here to hurt you. We're here to protect you." Another soothing familiar voice speaks. I look up and the two sets of eyes stare back. One ombré, the other a dark blue.

"Bucciarati?" I prop myself up, rubbing some gravel off my skin before I realize I'm half naked. My pajamas were always a bralette and shorts...really short ones too. I cover myself embarrassed. He helps me stand up.

"I don't understand, what the hell is going on, where are we and why..." I look at the lavender man and shiver. "...Why and how did you know this was going to happen?"

"We can't answer that right now." The Lavender says with a shadow casted over his face. "But know from this point on,you will not be returning to school. You're coming with us."

┌───── •✧✧• ─────┐
𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙?!
└───── •✧✧• ─────┘