𝕮𝖆𝖕𝖎𝖙𝖔𝖑𝖔 𝕏𝕀𝕍.: "Look at us..."

🎶🔈 turn on music please (・̑・̑) ⬆️🎶🔈

I position the pistol to his face. He holds my wrist up swiftly as I pull the trigger and the wax decoy face washes off his olive skin. The bullet pierces the air, heading for the sky between the leaves of a tree.

"Trying to kill me, love? Don't you remember me? Take a good look..."

It's him. The blue haired fiend I was anticipating. In an instant, Abbacchio's stand punches the man, catapulting him backwards. I run away from him, standing next to Abbacchio and Truth who continues to howl and growl in murmurs at him.

"So the boss makes a big reveal," Abbacchio says under his breath. I reload my gun with the spare bullets attached to my thigh as I watch the enemy boss hold his face. A few drops of blood seep through the spaces of his fingers. He stands up stiffly and stares right at me.

"Get behind me, (Y/n)," Abbacchio says in a stern voice, putting his hand infront of me in a protective stance. I shake my head, putting my hand on his to reassure him.

"What if something happens to you?" I set the gun. "I can't let that happen,"

"(Y/n)," He says softly. "I need you to get back. We still don't know what he's capable of."

"—-So I see you've all come to see me," His raspy voice says as he chuckles under his smoke stained breath. 'We've all???' I look around us.

"Bucciarati!"

"We heard gun shots as soon as we got back." He says running up next to me. Giorno, Narancia, Mista and Fugo all stand around me. Their stands are all out, forming a protective wall around us.

I hold my pistol up resting it on my shoulder, as I ogle in awe. "Guys..." I say with a weak heart.

"No way we're letting something happen to you, (Y/n)!" Narancia says smiling, as he looks ahead.

Bucciarati walks toward the offender as Sticky Fingers hovers over his shoulder. His commanding presence, a quintessential example of a devoted leader. He places his hand on his hips, fundamentally dominating the war zone. I watch in admiration.

"As expected from our little encounter earlier, you've come to kidnap (Y/n) too. Right?" He vocalizes with a governing timbre. "We were luck enough to get Trish back, so thankfully now we can focus on this matter..." Bucciarati points at him.

"Now I'm going to ask you this once, Callibroni. What are your motives with (Y/n)?"

The boss laughs in a hysterically insane way at our little circle. He hugs his body, seemingly holding his overflowing display together. "And look at that, even Truth's come back as a cat to protect her, it doesn't get better than that!"

Truth hisses at him, 'You monster,' she scowls. I hold my pistol by my side as I watch.

"Answer the question." Mista says pointing his gun at him. The boss stops his cackling to smirk at him, clicking his tongue in disappointment.

He reveals his stand, a neon orange humanoid with white and black arrows all over its body. A distorted orange arrow was meshed in the top of its skull. I put my shaken finger on the trigger, terrified.

"I wouldn't try that if I were you," He erupts darkly to Mista. My heart thumps ferociously in my chest as the boss licks his lips, hungry for a battle as his pupils dilate.

If Truth had Ethereal, who could control everything and died trying...what will that do for everyone else who doesn't have my stand power?

...And I still don't know how to properly use my stand...what the hell am I gonna do now?