"Sir, this laundromat means so much to me." I relay as I sit in an office at Moon & Song firm

"Unless, you're willing to offer a hefty pay?" The man raises his brows and smirks.

"What do you have in mind?" I ask skeptically.

He takes a post-it from out of his sleek black desk and scribbles on it. He then hands it over. As I look at the value on the paper, my eyes go wide.

Holy shit! I haven't seen this many zeros

in my life! I can't even afford a loan for the down payment for their services. Is he a con man? This is robbery!

Immediately, I bolt up from the meeting chair. "I think I'll use someone else's services." I stomp toward the exit and throw the post-it into the trash bin on the way out.

Does he think I'm a atm? What a prick.

__________________________

"Mr.Kim, this case is impossible." A woman with short jet black hair and a cake-like face said with certainty. "Here at Yin and Yang, we do our best to win every case. However, yours has zero chance of success."

Not again, this is my 5th firm today!

This is my 5th firm today. I am currently in an office at Yoon & Yang.

"Ma'am I can't do this alone. I need to keep my business." I say pointedly. To this, the woman smirks and makes her way around her desk and leans against it. She then crosses her arms and asks,

"Are you that desperate?" I look up at her.

"Yes," I reply, leaning forward with my hands holding the armchair.

"I guess I could. Only for a price...."

"What is it?" I ask.

Swifty, the woman swings her leg across my waist to straddle me. Her mini skirt rises as she pushes her chest closer to my face. She quickly wraps her arms around my neck and tilts her head.

"Oh, wouldn't you like to know," she remarks as she draws close to my face.

Ew.

I roughly push her off my lap. She squeals and lands on the floor. I stand and head towards the door."I thought this was a law firm, not a brothel. Sorry, I don't need your services." I say in disgust.

"It's just a little fun. I know you want to play." She purrs on the floor.

"Ma'am, even little kids don't want to play with overused toys. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go to a firm that can do their job correctly." I shiver and let her office door slam behind me..

__________________________

" Give me back my shit! Give me back my shit! Until I have my land, I will not quit!" I chant repeatedly outside of Ryu inc.. Onlookers stare at me as I march back and forth in front of the door with a sign in my hand. It's already been three hours, but I will talk to Mr.Bong no matter how long it takes

" Hey, shut up already!" I hear someone yell from up above, I look up. "I'm trying to work here!." The man closes the window.

" Why don't you come down here and say that to my face you coward?! There is a pause. "No response? I didn't think so!" I scoff. "Get me a meeting with your boss and I'll leave!"" I yell. All of a sudden I feel something splash on my head and trickle down my neck, entering my shirt.

What the hell?!

I look up and see the same guy from the 5th floor. He has his hand out the window, holding an empty cup. The smell of coffee fill my nostrils.