~there's 444 words~ -i emjoy that-

"i can't believe I'm kissing a married man," pete chuckles, pulling back to admire patrick in the moonlight.

patrick gasps. "my husband would kill me were he to find out about this!"

they laugh, holding each other close, warm smiles on their faces as they admire the other.

"I'm so glad this finally happened," pete speaks, breaking the silence. "we've waited so long, and finally I have you here. in my arms, the moonlight dancing out your beautiful, pale face-"

"shut up!" patrick pouts, blushing from pete's words.

"no, no! seriously, 'trick... you're beautiful. I've always thought so, and looking at you now, on this, our wedding night; you may just be the absolute most beautiful man I've ever seen."

patrick was never good with accepting compliments of any sort, especially from pete. his eyes fill with tears, hands flying up to wipe quickly. "I hate you so much right now," he mutters, chuckling softly.

"I love you too, honey." pete smiled, pulling patrick into a kiss.
~~~

pete pulled patrick off the balcony and back into the hotel room. "what do ya feel like doin', baby?" he asks, falling back onto the bed, patrick falling onto his chest.

"ow," patrick mumbles, giggling softly as he curls up to pete. "well," he starts, messing with pete's shirt. "what do newlyweds normally do on their wedding nights?" he asks, knowing the answer.

"is that what you wanna do?" pete asks, smirking at the small man who quickly shook his head.

"no..." patrick frowns. "if it's alright with you, could we just watch a movie or something?"

patrick never was the most sexual being, so pete was not surprised, nor did he really seem to mind.

pete just smiled, playing with patrick's hair. "of course that's alright, baby." he said, kissing patrick's head. "let's get dressed for bed, and then we can put on a movie and just cuddle. sound good?"

"yes!"

patrick got up, finding his pajamas and quickly getting changed.
~~~

pete holds patrick close, playing with his hair as the movie plays. "I love you," he whispered softly, pecking patrick's lips, smiling at the man. "so, so much."

patrick giggled, smiling back happily. "I love you too, petey." he says, his own voice not much above a whisper. "the most ever!"

pete chuckled, petting patrick's hair, deciding he would not argue. "well, I'm glad." he mumbled, pecking the blonde's lips once again before turning back to the tv.
~~~

it was not the way most couples spend their wedding nights, but for pete and patrick it was perfect. it was just them, nobody bothered them, they watched movies all night. to them, it was absolutely perfect.