Part 19

Adira hesitantly pulls her shirt over her head followed by the rest of her clothes and she stepped into a deep part of the water so that most of her body was submerged into the water and she let out a content sigh as she instantly felt the water start to heal her wounds, she hummed softly as the pain that had been radiating throughout her body, slowly began to subside and disappear and while it would add to the collection of scars that covered the warriors body like a new set of skin, the pain went away like it never even happened. The water calmed her nerves and the coolness of the liquid calmed and soothed her muscles, the blood stains disappeared from her body and the small fish in the pond brushed against her skin, making her skin tingle and tickle.

Allison looks over at the weeping warrior and instantly feels better now that the woman was clearly no longer in a great amount of pain, Allison didn't understand how the water had healed the warrior like that but she had easily assumed that it would have to do with her connection to water and her Avatar powers. Allison smiles softly and then also quickly removes her clothing and then jumps into the water and began to clean the blood off of her delicate, ghostly white skin and the water around them turns a light shade of pink from the crimson liquid that had previously covered them like paint.

Allison began to think back to the fight that they had had on the way to the fey and the green knight and then she thought back to the other times she had seen her fight and then thought about all of the different stories she had heard about The weeping warrior. From the stories the weeping warrior was believed to be a water folk, who had a strong connection with the sky, oceans and rivers that ran through Brittania, nothing was mentioned about any other elements and nothing was mention about her being the avatar. the fight that they had had today was the first time that Allison had seen the weeping warrior use another element beside water in one of her battles and Allison assumed that that was the same for the fey and red paladins that had seen her fight. It was like the weeping warrior didn't want anyone to know that she was the avatar, and when Allison first came and had asked about the flowers and greenery that covered the walls of the cave that the fey all stayed in they all said that it was already there when they came so they assumed it was just there naturally but Allison knew that the weeping warrior was the real reason behind them.

Allison watched the weeping warrior in thought, now the red paladins had seen what she was capable of, so word would spread about the avatar being alive and that the fact that the avatar was the weeping warrior, now it was like the woman would have a double target over her head.

The story of the avatar was of the four original fey tribes, the air folk, the water folk, the earth folk and the fire folk. All four tribes were extremely rare to find now and nobody knew of their locations of if they even existed anymore. the avatar was said to be reborn each time after dying in the next cycle of the four elemental tribes and the avatar was expected to bring peace among the four elemental clans as well as the rest of the fey. Allison began to wonder how old the weeping warrior really was and if the story was true, how many avatar came before her.

"You did very well today child, I'm proud of you" the weeping warrior tells the young girl and begins to rub her arms to make sure that every bit of blood and dirt was off of her

"You told me that the reason you don't call me by my name is because i don't know yours, yet i have heard you call me by my name a few times now" Allison says with a grin and the weeping warrior nodded her head towards the young girl

"you're right" Adira tells the girl with soft and honest eyes and she stops rubbing the dirt and blood off her skin and now looks  "It seems only right that i tell you my name now"

Allison looked and felt completely shocked with the words that had just come out of the weeping warriors mouth, she didn't actually believe that the warrior would tell her her name

"I haven't told anyone my name in a very long time and i haven't heard anyone call me it in 9 years, I'm surprised i even remember it" the weeping warrior tells her with a small chuckle and Allison looked sad and shocked as she looked at the warrior, scars littered the womans body though that wasn't what upset Allison the most, it was what The weeping warrior had just said that really struck Allison in the heart

"Youve been alone for a real long time haven't you?" Allison says softly and the weeping warrior nods her head slightly and begins to play with the water slightly

"surrounded by many and see new faces everyday, that's how it has been for the past nine years, yet i was still completely alone" the weeping warrior says softly and even though she still had the mask covering her face, Allison could tell that the woman was upset and she could imagine the frown that would be on the woman face 

"Im sorry" Allison says and Adira shakes her head quickly over at the girl

"You have nothing to apologise for Allison, i am extremely blessed to have you enter my life, i haven't had someone that i could depend on in a very long time, my world has been dark, but somehow you managed to break through and let light back in" the weeping warrior says and Adira never talked like this, it was like Allison changed her, made her a better person

"So" Allison says softly and stares into the weeping warriors eyes patiently, "what is your name"

"Adira" She says "Adira Argent"