She knew she should humor their idea as to promote and be in good fellowship with her new colleagues. Ellie looked at her coach's direction, there was a worried look on her face. She doesn't want to disappoint the Broadway star as the latter vouches for her talent. El promised herself to become someone that could make Lea proud, and will do anything within her capabilities to live up to it, no matter if the situation would force her to show her secrets publicly.

"She's a proud fan of mine, of course she would know songs from a musical play.." Lea defended her protege and smiles at her. She gives El a thumbs up to show her support.

"Can I use the keyboard?" Ellie politely asked. She wanted to make sure that her notes would not go off-key so she decided to get an instrument that will guide her all throughout.

People around her were amazed with El's boldness. Singing in front of everyone is already one thing, but having to accompany herself with an instrument will be a bit difficult as you have to focus on your lyrics and melody, at the same time making sure your fingers hit on the right keys.

Bobbi felt a little excitement as Ellie requests to borrow the instrument. He asked his assistant to bring over the keyboard in their spot as El stands behind it. She did not even asked for a chair to sit upon. She plans to sing and play the melody on the keyboard, all while standing.

"This is actually one of my favorites.."
El started to play the keyboard as everyone remained silent.

I saved every letter you wrote to me
From the moment I read them
I knew you were mine
You said you were mine
I thought you were mine

Do you know what Angelica said,
When we saw your first letter arrive?
She said, be careful with that one, love
He will do what it takes to survive

You and your words flooded my senses
Your sentences left me defenseless
You built me palaces out of paragraphs
You built cathedrals

I'm re-reading the letters you wrote to me
I'm searching and scanning for answers in every line
For some kind of sign
And when you were mine
The world seemed to burn
Burn

You published the letters she wrote you
You told the whole world
How you brought this girl into our bed
In clearing your name
You have ruined our lives

Do you know what Angelica said
When she read what you'd done?
She said, you've married an Icarus
He has flown too close to the sun

You and your words obsessed with your legacy
Your sentences border on senseless
And you are paranoid in every paragraph
How they perceive you
You, you, you!

I'm erasing myself from the narrative
Let future historians wonder how Eliza
Reacted
When you broke her heart
You have torn it all apart
I'm watching it burn
Watching it burn

The world has no right to my heart
The world has no place in our bed
They don't get to know what I said
I'm burning the memories
Burning the letters that might have redeemed you

You forfeit all rights to my heart
You forfeit the place in our bed
You'll sleep in your office instead
With only the memories of when you were mine

I hope that you burn

(Song title: Burn from Hamilton)

Everyone remained speechless as Ellie finishes her song. They could not believe the greatness they have just encountered.

Though her eyes are mostly fixated on her fingers as she run it through the keys, everyone saw how in-character her face and emotions were. Rather than singing, El actually had the vibe like she was Eliza; telling her story herself, and reproaching her listeners who seemed to be Alexander Hamilton.

Others could totally agree that aside from her pretty looks, Ellie Rae could actually act. The rawness of her emotions are so effective making her audience flown in to the world she is in. But what shook them the most was El's singing voice itself. Her voice echoed all throughout the studio without even using any microphone piece. Her notes were right on as she sings the piece one key higher than Lea's key when she sang this song.

Contrary on what she had been saying and how she's performing as contralto in The Voice, Ellie was actually a mezzo-soprano just like her very own coach. Bobbi was so stunned as he did not expect El to be able to reach those high notes. He had requested their songwriter to try lowering down the key register for Janine's song pieces for Ellie to adapt but it seems that's not actually needed.

El pulls away her hands from the keyboard as she looks onto everybody. They were all still silent staring at her. The young woman begins to have doubts if she actually failed this 'audition initiation' that Nyoy and Bobbi set for her. 

"You never fail to surprise everyone El." Lea said to Ellie as she proudly smiled at her. It was only then that others around them woke up to reality and gave the young woman a round of applause. They were all giving praises with how good Ellie could sing. 

It was the second time they were all so flabbergasted hearing one of their colleagues sing all throughout their rehearsals. Of course, it was Lea herself who was the first, making them all astonished every time it's her turn to sing as the Broadway star takes their breath away with her clarity and perfect pitch.