Chapter 2 : Girl On Fire

The phone vibrating drew the pair of crimson eyes from the tray of food to it when he saw the message.

"Hey Little Fox" Perth had texted

Every cell in his body commanded him to grab it and answer but he had decided to make his heart a heart of ice! So despite it's vibrating again he turned his eyes back to his tray and cut into the Salsberry steak instead. After the moment outside the bathroom with Graham and Perth, Lei just felt confused. Everyone knew Graham, or at least a story of him and his family. Standing five foot nine with olive skin, thick golden brown hair and dark almond shaped eyes that always seemed sleepy Graham exuded confidence. His wolfish charm caught people unawares when he said something clever or probing. The young man almost never appeared in class but somehow managed to do very well in them. His grades were on par with his, and it annoyed him because he worked hard for them.

Chewing a bite of the lukewarm meat with brown gravy he thought of the other stories. All the places on campus he had been seen kissing girls. He wondered what it was like to stand beneath the stairwell kissing someone, not caring at all for the people watching or the ones actually going up and down them. The story he had heard had said that Graham and the girl he was with had been so focused on each other. They didn't notice video being taken of them. So into the kissing that nothing mattered for those stolen minutes. His mind replaced the tall man with a different one. Soon both bodies were him and the other had spiky dark hair, stubble growing around those full lips that scratched his, a scent of grass and sweat from the soccer field he had come from was a scent he could drown in. He tasted that annoying green tea candy with each kiss. The strong hands on his sides moved lower as he stood on his tiptoes in his black and white converse, deepening the kiss as those large hands cupped his small ass through his uniform slacks .

He imagined that mouth doing things to his. Lei wasn't aware of when his eyes closed but the daydream intensified of Perth's tongue slipping in between his lips causing him to open his mouth just a bit letting it in. He could almost taste the green tea candy on his tongue. His body wondered what it felt like to be pressed against that larger, more muscular body. He bet it felt nice, and safe, and warm.

"Daydreaming?" A high pitched female voice asked to his right and Lei's eyes opened in his surprise. He turned and saw the cute girl from class smiling at him. She wore the navy blue blazer and green tie showing they are in the same class. Her uniform skirt was the same navy blue. Her green eyes twinkled in the light as she leaned in too look at his flushed cheeks.

"Must have been a good daydream, you're blushing!" The girl declared clapping her hands together in joy. Lei waved his hands in front of himself and shook his head emphatically.

"No....no.....I was just thinking, the food today is really good!" He said in a rushed panic and quickly began to shove food into his mouth until his cheeks were as full as a chipmunks. One perfectly groomed eyebrow raised in skepticism as the girl watched him. Under her hawk-like gaze he tried to swallow without thinking or chewing and began to cough. His red face now for a different reason as he started to choke. Long muscular arms wrapped around his middle and lifted him out of his seat.

The pressure on his stomach hurt with the surprise as the food caught in his throat came up. He coughed and sputtered as the arms released him and a cup of water was shoved to his lips. He didn't have a chance to refuse before water was poured on his face. He tried to drink the water but coughed and wheezed on what went down his raw throat.

"Idiot give me that!" A familiar soft voice said and then he heard,"Hold his head back and keep his mouth open. Lei drink slowly"

Rough calloused fingers pressed on his cheeks and his lips formed an (O). Cold water ran down his throat while a warm palm stroked his forehead. Lei's eyes opened and looked forward into Graham's stern face watching him intensely. Lei tried to look behind him and the hand that was stroking his forehead changed to holding it.