"Chenle for Boating." Xiaojun said. "You've got a point. And Sir sir, you forgot Zuley is a crazy motorcyclist."

I raised my hand. "I can eat chips and Cheer for you guys."

Renjun smiled. "Oh you better cheer for me."

Xiaojun parked outside of The dojo, we walked inside through the main door.

I froze when I saw Yu Yan, she was wearing a very beautiful traditional clothes. But, she was straddling Chenle.

"What did Chenle do this time?" Taeyong asked as he stared at her get back to her feet very ladylike.

"Nothing, I just felt like beating him."

"Don't lie." Xiaojun said as he stepped forward. "After all, that's what you like to do."

Yu Yan froze, her hair pin fell down. The sound of it breaking made me jump. Renjun quickly caught my balance and helped me stand in place.

Xiaojun glared at her before walking back into the back, but something that none of us expected happened.

Xiaojun got pulled back from someone's hands.

"You can't speak to Her like that."

Xiaojun's eyes focused on the figure standing before him.

It was Chenle. "Yu Yan let us into her home, and she's giving all of us a shelter with food, yeah she can be rude sometimes but that's because she's hiding the pain she's experiencing inside of her."

Yu Yan's lips parted.

"I know when someone hides something, they hide it beneath their eyes as they smile. I know this very well..my cousin did it a lot, when I grew up...and she did it Because of a man she loved left her!"

Yu Yan clutched her fist near her heart. "Poison Dart frog.."

Chenle glanced at her. "What?"

"Did Chenle just respond to the nickname?" Jisung asked as he closed the door behind him.

"That's the tea sis." Haechan said as he looked up from the front desk.

"Haechan are you the receptionist now?" Taeyong asked him as Haechan fixed his glasses.

"I mean. Yeah." He said nodding smugly.

Xiaojun sighed and just walked back into the living quarters.

Yu Yan sighed. "Toxic Pothead." She fixed her skirt before opening the door for us to go inside the living quarters.

I was going to follow inside when someone grabbed my wrist and pulled me back.

It was Yu Yan. "Hey, can we talk Y/n."

Renjun froze in place and crossed his arms. I glanced at him and motioned for him to go inside.

"Okay..I'll be in our room." He said before walking inside.

"Overprotective Assassin. You his first girlfriend?"

I nodded.

"Ah makes sense. Assassins usually get attached to their first girlfriend."

"What did you want to talk about?" I asked her as she gently pulled my wrist as I walked behind her into the dojo.

"We need a private room, Gorgeous,"

"Is that my nickname?"

"Yes. I choose Gorgeous for you."

She slid one of the doors open and allowed me to walk inside. She followed after and closed it behind her.

It was dimly lit, yet I still found it comforting.

"You're curious about that painting right? I guess, I could spill the beans. Since Elfy boi won't do it himself."

"What is it?"

"Her name was Riza...she..was murdered."

I felt my lips dry.

"She was Murdered by SM."

"She was murdered by SM?" I asked.

"She was Sicheng's fiancée. However being the beauty she was, SM wanted her as his wife. However she rejected his offer, and my brother came home to find her.."

She pointed to the corner of the room we were in.

"He found her dead. Right there."

I stared at the carpet covering the corner.

"Her body was covered in bruises, and the floor was stained with her blood."

"Sicheng, he promised himself he'd Murder SM with his own hands, so, that's why he started working for them..but then he met you after so many years and his world focused on you... he like..stopped having those thoughts."

I stared at the walls.

Letting her words sink in.

"That's why I ask you, Y/n."

I glanced at her. "I can't break up with Renjun. If that's what you're asking."

She shook her head.

"I'm telling you, there won't always be someone to defend you. Even if that Assassin Renjoon guy says he'll always be around you. Saying he'll protect you. Sometimes he won't be. You need to learn self defense. And I'm saying this because if something were to happen to you."

She glanced at the door.

"Sicheng would die. So this is why I'm offering you, I will teach you Martial arts. The very ones Sicheng and I learned from Riza's grandfather. Sadly, she didn't learn it."

I stared at the door. I knew someone was hearing the conversation. But I didn't know who, but I could  figure it wasn't Renjun or Sicheng.

"I'll do it."

"Perfect, We'll start tomorrow, Gorgeous."