Chapter #

3rd Person

Percy, Annabeth, and Luke walked out and their minds were cleared and could think. "How long were we in there then?" Annabeth asks.

"I don't know," Percy checks his phone, and pales. "We were in their for a week."

"B- but that's impossible." Annabeth looks confused.

"Apparently it's not. We should probably hurry along with this quest now." Luke says.

"We've got to get to Saint Monica Pier."

The trio runs to the street and call a cab. They hop in.

"Do you take casino cards?" Luke asked.

"Yeah. Somethings. It's same as a credit card." The driver said.

"Ok. Saint Monica Pier, and if you hurry, I'll give you a good tip." Annabeth says, handing the taxi driver her card she got.

He swiped the card on his reader, and the numbers went up and up until it just flashed a infinity sign. "Of course, your majesties." The driver said, his eyes wide.

Annabeth seemed to like that, as she sat up higher in her seat. Between annabeth's reaction, and the fact that it's not far from the truth for me, I couldn't help but snickered quietly.

She shot me a glare. "Actually, I'm a prince, they are my best friends, lord Luke of the Roads and Lady Annabeth of the Minds. I'm Prince Perseus of the Oceans. It's the things of our crests. It's a pleasure to meet you common folk." I said. "Now, please step on it. We've got to meet my father, the king, soon."

I wish I hadn't made it seem so urgent, because we were going so fast I didn't even have time to try and throw up. He was over about 100 miles per hour, almost going and breaking 200mph.

It only took us 50 minutes to drive what would be a 4 hour car ride. I'm not exactly sure how that's possible.

We hop out, after paying and tipping $300, and walk down the pier. When we get to the end I hear whispering.

I walk closer to the edge. "Percy?" Annabeth said cautiously.

"Do you hear the voices?" I ask, cocking my head, and stepping closer to the edge.

If I take another step forward, I'd be the the water. "Percy? Are you ok?" Luke asks.

"Yeah, but,— shhhh. The water is trying to tell me something." I say, beginning to walk on the water.

"Percy I don't really think you're ok." Luke says, as I fall through the water.

...

I feel the cool salt water all around me, and I hear the voices from the water.

"Hello?" I shout. "I was called here to, umm, from a summon of Poseidon, my errr, dad."

Bubbles slash and float up around me. "Who are you? I am the sea prince. I demand to know your identity." I put on a big, self centered, powerful, act.

A small school of fish come out of the shadowy water. They chirp a series of "master," "prince," "our savior," and "water god," I don't understand the last one though.

"Follow us," they say.

The school swim down and down until we're on the bottom of the ocean. I see three clams. "Well, go on, open them. You're gift is inside it." The fish nod towards the calms.

I carefully picked up a calm, and tried to pull the top off. It easily popped up. Inside, was a beautiful, shiny, white, pearl.

I do the same with the other two, putting the pearls in my pockets.

"What is from the sea, shall always return to the sea, if you have the right knowledge." The school swim away.

I swim up to the surface, and back to the dock. I climb on, completely dry.

"Luke, did you take any brochures?" I ask.

"Yeah." Luke pulled out far more brochures then should be able to fit in his pockets.

"Great, start searching for a place the underworld could be." I smile.

A/N it's short and late. I know. But I was at the beach and didn't have as much to write, and I'm currently working on a one shot that should be out soon.