Chapter 46 (Greece Arc End)

Start from the beginning

Aeon said as he raises his knee that hit Ares and throw him away several miles away from him

Which cause a massive shockwave that blow trees that were near them.

As Ares could be seen tumbling on the ground making dust appeared and him hitting his face as dirt sticks onto him.

*Crash* *Boom*

He crashed several miles away from Aeon as he hit a large mountains that shook as he hits it.

Aeom appeared as he grab Ares and then sins him around as he smashes him to the ground.

Like hulk did to Loki but this time thought he was not stopping to smash him to the ground.

As he smashed him thousands times to the ground in insane speed that it was only 1 second.

Before he throw him into the sky as you could see Ares right now having several of his tooth flying off of his face.

As he was flying into the sky as Aeon flew up and appeared infront of him right now and said.

Aeon: you are no God in this world and never will be for even of you represent war you represent more of a god if perverts and that means you will die!

Aeon shouted at him as he grab hold of Area foot right now and swings him back down to the ground.

Where he made several hundred meter of tungsten appear as Ares fall down to it.

While Aeon firing several orbs of light towards him as it exploded when UT hit him.

And it sends him flying far more faster than before to fall down to the tungsten below.

And you could hear the sounds of his bones breaking apart right now along with the tungsten that broke in half when he fall to it.

As Aeon was about to use a new ability of his he sudden felt a familiar power entering his Universe as this made him widen his eyes.

Nexus: Aeom the Primordial Chaos is entering Ares body!

Nexus suddenly warned Aeon in his mind as Aeon nodded at this and then said.

Aeon: it appears so Nexus I will deal with it just make sure the Ark is ready leave.

Aeon said as Nexus nodded before saying to him.

Nexus: roger that Aeon.

Nexus said as Aeon nodded and ttn turn back his attention right now down below him.

As he looks at Ares and see with his on eyes a red, orange, and purple Aura coming into him.

As Aeon made a barrier surrounding the as he sigh at this and then looks down at Ares.

Aeon: well so much for beating him to death oh well this will be much more fun.

Aeon said as he looks down and see Ares standing up as suddenly several energy around him covers him up as he turn into giant abomination that Aeon doesn't even want to describe.

Aeon: you are one ugly bastard.

Aeon said as Ares roared only at this since he is only driven by instinct right now.

Unlike the Primordial Void which is Aeon there are those that are far more weaker than him like the Primordial Chaos Ares is only being use by it as a host nothing else right now he needs to extract it out of him.

Aeon: well let test this baby up then Gates Of Eden!

Aeom shouted as several thousands if ring around him that has sharp points on the north, west, south, and east part of the rings right now.