Chapter 23

A/N: here is the next chapter you all been waiting for hope you all enjoy.
______________________________________________________________________________
(3rd POV)

In the city of Eon right now we could see that the whole place is starting to wake up again as all the people in the whole place walking up.

And they are now doing there daily lives and jobs that they all usually do in the morning.

The sun that Apollo is raising right now is starting to shine in the city even if there was a bubble or field that covers it.

And makes it very hidden to the real world that no one would be able to find it even gods can't

As the disguise around it was a massive volcano and luckily there are border guards that they have outside.

They have villages around the fake volcano and they will guard it to make sure that no one would be able to enter the place.

Right now there are many people now that are walking around in the city as tht do there work or anything they usually or lil to do in the morning.

Meanwhile within the castle of eon right now we could see in Aeon room is Atalanta.

Sleeping peacefully in his bed though she was not wearing any kind of clothing at all.

As she had done the deed with Aeom last night after they both have confess to each other in the bathroom that night.

They had fun with each other to say the least and it was expected that they lasted for several hours.

Well mostly Atalanta who had fainted after the 27th round of there love making that lead to her fainting.

As Aeon stop when she fainted and went to rest with her as well that night.

Atalanta who had her bow now broken should have been punished for breaking her vow.

As the was luckily change by Aeon to prevent her from getting punished by removing said vow.

As he does not like to have her curse or anything like what in greek myth was in his world or even in the Fate Grand Order World.

As all were very bad and never a good ending for her as Aeom pity that she had to suffer that kind of life.

But luckily he has now changed it due to him pulling the real and prime Fate Grand Order World to his own made universe.

It has change all the parallel realities and made Atalanta to have bright future by creating some major alteration to it.

Right now we could see Atalanta shifting in Aeon bed right now as the sun light gaze itself on to her.

As the window curtains were open to make sure the light of the sun would past through the window.

Right now we could see Atalanta right now stirring her eyes up as the light glare on to her.

Causing said girl to start waling up while groaning as she was feeling sore right now.

Well it was go be expected after what both have did last night and it won't be a surprise to any girl.

To not feel sore if they have done the deed as well with the one they love or someone they have done it with.

Right now Atalanta opens up her eyes and see the light shining onto her as this made her groan again.

Atalanta: damn Apollo light why do I have to be woken up from my dream.

Atalanta cursed as this in turn made the said God to sneeze and wonder who was cursing on his name before shrugging it off and then went back to work.