Chapter 7

A/N: here is the next chapter you all been waiting for hope you all enjoy.
______________________________________________________________________________
(3rd POV)

With Artemis and her hunt after a of them had mannage to get themselves ready before they then left to head up north.

On where there location is they would ran at a very fast pace due to they are in a forest which is an advantage to all of them.

As they are suited in such environment where they would be able to ran faster than super motorcycle at full speed could ever be.

They use the branches of the trees to run on as it help them be able to ran vet fast due to there blessing from Artemis.

They would be able to arrive where Aeom is currently sleeping in right now.

As Artemis we could see her riding on her chariot that she usually use to control the moon and shift the day into night.

When her brothers would raise down the sun with his own chariot.

Right now she could only fit herself wthin the chariot along with both her lieutenant which of course is Zoe and Atalanta.

That are riding with her right now as they are above where the rest of the girl within the hunts are following them.

They also brought some Dragon killing weapons just incase they are detected by the Dragon when they arrive at the location where it has landed.

Right now it would take the over more than several minutes from the speed that they are in.

Before they would be able to reach where Aeon is currently resting where he was expecting some gods to arrive.

Though he would not be surprised on who would be able to find him first after all he knew ho is good at hunting down something.

As he though about it while not knowing that the said goddess that she was thinking was heading to where he is right now.

And with said goddess we could see her sneezing right now which cause the two lieutenant on her sides to look a her.

Atalanta: are you alright mistress?

Atalanta asked first as she looks at Artemis who only nods at this and then said.

Artemis: yeah I am fine Atalanta there is nothing wrong with me.

Artemis said with a smile as she turns to look at Atalanta who nodded back at her.

As Zoe on the other hand was surprise on why she sneeze as she knew very well that Artemis should not get suck due to her being a goddess.

Zoe: are you sure bout that mistress as you never usually sneeze and don't catch a cold.

Zoe said as Artemis saw the amuse look on her face as this made her role her eyes and then said.

Artemis: oh please I knew very well that my idiot of brother would be the one who cause this as he would talk about me to someone.

Artemis said as the two girls only npds in understanding as it was not a surprise for all of them.

Atalanta: how long till we get there anyway?

Atalanta asked as she looks at Artemis who look at the distance infront of them.

Artemis: well from the looks of it the mountains over there have seem to be crashed by the Dragon so we would be there by 30 minutes.

Artemis said as both girls nodded in understanding at this and then turns to look at what is infront of them.