Poseidon said while getting a glare from Athena which he only ignore as the other gods were all shock at this.

Zeus: hmpf it's not like she could last long enough to would Ars enough for him to be knock out.

Zeus said in an indifferent tone as  he looks back down again right now along with the other gods while Apollo and Artemis are smirking right now but they turn back to there normal expression as they look back down to the fight below them.

(Back With Atalanta)

We could see a huge dust of smoke right covering all over where Ares have fell from as Atalanta smirks.

Ares: damn you ***** I am going to crush you to pieces!!

Ares said in anger as it revealed the war god right now who was standing back up while glaring at her.

Atalanta: well re you going to give up now?

Atalanta as the asnwer she got was Ares roaring in anger as his powers rose up several times now before he then charged at Atalanta.

Ares: like hell would I give up take this!

Ares shouted as he aimed the back if his spear towards Atalanta who saw this.

As she did a quick turn to the right to dodge the back of the  spear that was heading towards her as Ares saw this and he said.

Ares: oh no you little ****!

Ares shouted as he move his shield to smash Atalanta who saw this again.

And she slide down to avoid the shield from hitting her as she looks at Ares and said.

Atalanta: to late for that.

Atalanta said as she jumps back up with her leather shoes hit Ares face.

Thanks to her training with Aeon he has thought her to make a part of her body hard as steel or even harder by a spell he gave her.

As her she sends Ares flying go GE side with a bit of his tooth flying out of his mouth.

As he went tumbling down to the ground as he fell from the air.

Atalanta stand back up and aimed her bow at where Ares is as she wasn't going to give him any chance to get back up.

Atalanta: gotcha.

Atalanta said with as smirk on her face as she an arrow appeared on her bow as she fired it a Ares.

And it flew towards him which the war god saw and tried to use his shield to block it.

But the arrow split into 6 arrows that all hit below him which cause another explosion to blow him up.

Ares: Aaargh!!

Area screams in pain as the explosion was something capable of injuring him.

As he was sent flying into the air and Atalanta appeared above him which caught him by surprise.

Atalanta: this is for tricking me!

Atalanta said in anger as she punch Ares in the gut which made the war god puke out a bit of blood off his mouth again.

Before being sent flying back down to the ground while Atalanta firing a sky-blue arrows towards him.

*Crash* *Boom*

The sounds of him falling down back to the ground could be heard as it made another last crater with the arrow falling towards him as he saw this.

Ares: damn you bi-.