Aeon: ha so what if someone heard what I said I don't care cause you are mine and mine alone.

Aeon said as he stops and pulled Atalanta towards his chest as the girl blush when she felt his rock hard muscles right now.

Atalanta: h-hey wha-.

Before even Atalanta could asked what he was going to do she was met with him pressing his lips onto hers.

Which caused ye girl to have her eyeswiden when she saw this but soon closed her eyes and let herself slowly fall to his embrace.

As Atalanta rapped her arms  around Aeon neck while he on the other hand holds into Atalanta waist.

As it did not took long after half a minute of kissing both of them seperated from each other's lips.

And you could see a small thin string of saliva between them as Atalanta blush at this.

Aeon: you seem to enjoy that my dear you want to have some more or should we do this in our room even more?

Aeon asked in a whisper as he leans closer to her and whisper to her ears which caused her to blush.

And you could see smokes are coming out of her was right now as this made her ran away from him and said.

Atalanta: quit teasing you idiot!!

Atalanta shouted at him as she rans away from him leaving Aeon wo only chuckle at this.

And walks away as he went to catch up to his running lover right now.

All the while giving a small smirk as he looks a bit from behind him as he see several figures peaking at the side if the hallway.

Luckily they did not see this due to Aeon still having his mask being weared.

And they could not see his upper face or what his upper face reaction is right now.

As he looks away and them leaves while ignoring the figures who are hiding on the side of the hallway.

As in the said side of the hallway we could see several of Artemis hunters right now having a blushing look on there faces right now.

As some of them even have blood leaking out of there noses at it was the first time for all of them to see.

Such a passionate make out with lovers especially it was Atalanta of all else.

As some of them fave fantasies about them making out with Atalanta on bed which they always do gen they sleep.

And made them perverts about it as they all are blushing along with Zoe who went to spy on the two.

But was not expecting to see them both making out when they went to take a peak at what they are doing.

Needles to say you could easily tell that she was shock and was embarrassed on seeing them making out with each other.

As she was very much shock to see that Atalanta personality have grown different now.

She doesn't act stubborn anymore like she use to be while she have not me Aeom ye but now seeing her likes this.

Made Zoe at a loss in seeing her rival that she always pick a fight with right now is nothing more but a maiden in love.

And to that man no less which annoyed her to no end after realizing that there is no way for them to be separated from each other.

As it is the point of no return now that they have become like that and seeing how the two love each other so much.