As on the other side right now we could see Artemis who was sitting on a couch as well.

Along with her brother Apollo who on the other hand bright now was busy drinking a glass of wine that was brought into the room by Aeon robotic drones.

As Artemis was looking at Aeon with a glare on her face and then turn to look at Atalanta with a softer look but her twitchy eyebrows tell other wise.

As just her expression alone told them all that she is very much not happy of what has happened to Atalanta or what she has heard about her when she woke up a while ago.

But she have woken up after fainting just a few minutes ago and now here they are.

In Aeon ship living room where they are all going to talk some things out right now.

Artemis: you gotta be kidding me Atalanta you are saying that you were with him this whole past few months and you didn't even tell m or the rest of us about it?.

Artemis asked as she looks at Atalanta who gave her a nod at this and then said.

Atalanta: well sorry about that but me and Aeon made a deal not to tell you about it or any of the girls.

Atalanta said as she hugs Aeom left arm which made Artemis had her mouth wide agape on seeing this.

Artemis: and why would you not tell us about it?

Artemis asked as she looks at Atalanta and then at Aeon ho only smiled at this and then said.

Aeon: well a good reason about it is that you might tell me to your father Zeus who wants to find and hunt me down and add with if she knew that I was training Atalanta he might have went to lock her away till the wedding.

Aeon said as Artemis had no word on how she could say against what he have said to them.

Zoe and the rest of the hung were sitting on the side right now listening to wha they are saying.

Zoe: we would never tell him about it if we knew.

Zoe said as Aeon raises his eyebrows at this and then asked.

Aeon: oh did you forget that with Apollo on the council and not meeting me yet do you think you could lie to the council of the gods?

Aeon asked as this made Zoe and the rest to look at Apollo who nodded at this and then said.

Apollo: well you are not wrong at that I would have noticed you all lying months ago if you were ask and father would force to look on your minds to k ow what truly happened.

Apollo said s he took another bottle of wine and then drank it as they all sweatdrop on seeing this but nonetheless went back to focus.

As they then turns to look at Artemis who was silent when she heard this.

As what Apollo said was true and if ever they knew about this they would lock Atalanta away.

And even she would not be able to save her from getting locked away till the wedding and she might just lose hope.

As this made Artemis sigh and then looks at Atalanta.

Artemis: and how much have you grown since you trained with him then?

Artemis asked as Atalanta smiled when she heard this and then said

Atalanta: well you did saw what I have use against the boar so you should very well knew that I could take on Ares while using that spell continues without end till he is not able to fight.