Luckily she convince him easy since he lovers her very much and would do anything for her much to her happiness on hearing about it.

They had still been keeping low and everything is going well as one would have expected it to be.

So far none of the gods have noticed ay kind of changes on Atalanta especially when she interacts.

As she usually stubborn all the time and now she talks with the other girls in the hunt normally now.

And nothing else seem to happen when they have saw this change of her personality a bit.

Much to the surprise of Artemis and the hunt but they just thought of it.

Of her enjoying herself in the wilderness all the time and hunting , training or do any thing there while she is there.

Though they did try to spy her sometime but in the end before the could even be able to catch up with her.

They would not be able to see her as she would disappear immidietly when that happens.

And no mater how much they try to find out where she goes all the time she would easily get away.

Much to the hunts annoyance when they haven't been able to find out where she always go.

But Artemis just told them to not bother her and give herself some time to be an alone.

As the wedding day would not be long and they have not been able to find Aeon at all.

And they just give up on seeing that they would not be able to find Aeon at all.

Much to there frustration about it since there only hope to save her is nowhere to be found.

But unfortunately  for them the said man that they are looking for is hanging out with Aeon.

(Eon City| Time: 9:30 AM)

In the city of Eon which is still bustling as always we could see that many of them right now.

Are doing all the usual things tha they all do in there new lives within the city.

Over the past 5 months now that the have been living in the city.

It has flourish greatly and the number of population have grew immensely now.

And there is over more than 325 million living within the city mostly over 300 million of the people lives under the city.

Artificial lights that are below the city helps them all keep there healthy bodies fit along with there daily lives.

As they would usually go and visit the city above for a while when they all got bored.

Level of advancement have now reach to a huge level now and they are now reaching the class 2 civilization stage.

There have several colonies within different parts of the world  but mostly are in Asia.

Which is several thousands times ore more larger than the original continent of Asia.

They have mannage to colonize and built several city there luckily there were no Chinese gods there to bother them.

All are doing great this past few days now and it won't be long before the flourish into a very rich nation in the future.

And will be a highly advance civilization in the near future.

Since there are already advancing in massive rate of just 4 months.

Well it is mostly due to Aeon giving them vast knowledge on using magic and the technology.