As Atalanta feel her body all sore right now as she groaned a bit at this before she then sat up from the bed.

As she starts to rub her eyes while yawning a bit.

Atalanta: *yawn* it morning already?

Atalanta asked as she looks around and see that she as in a room as she was still not fully awake.

Atalanta: hey isn't this Aeon room how did I get here?

Atalanta asked herself with a confuse look on her face right now as she looks around.

And see that her clothing that she had worked last night or what supposed to be her bathing suit last night.

Is hanging on a chair to the side right now her clothing on the cushion of the chair.

With her bow and arrow leaving on the side of the chair.

As she smell a foul stench thanks to her senses as she scrunched her nose when she smelled this.

Atalanta: wait what is that smell?!

Atalanta asked again as she looks around them she looks at her own body and smell it.

As her eyes widen when she saw some dried sticky stuff on her body as this made her eyes widen.

Before she then realized that she was bare naked and only the cover of bed sheath was covering her right now.

As this made her open her eyes wide awake and her mind fully waking up as she then remembered what happened last night.

As thys cause her to blush deep red as ever when she realized what has happened last night.

Atalanta: w-w-w-we actually d-d-did it last night?!

Atalanta asked with a huge blush on her face as she remembered all the dirty things she and Aeon did last night.

From the bathroom to the bed they went all out for several rounds that noe mortal could have lasted before falling asleep.

As Atalanta realized wha she had done last night and she was both embarrassed and happy about it.

Embarrassed of what she was telling Aeon as they were at it while happy that she was acknowledge by Aeon and love her back which she is happy.

Atalanta: oh no what will I tell lady Artemis and the others about this!!

Atalanta asked as she had a panick look on her face as she realized that she had broke her bow to keep her maiden hood.

And now she isn't one anymore which of course is a huge trouble for her after all.

As they might make her not be able to see Aeon and who knows what they might do to him.

While Atalanta was having a dilemma right now we could see on the outside of the door right now is Aeon.

Who was carrying a tree on his left hand as he walk to his room to see if Atalanta is awake now.

As he was walking down the hallway we could see he had a smile on his face which of course was noticed by Nexus who was on his right shoulder right now.

Nexus: well you seem to be happy right now.

Nexus commented as Aeon hummed at this and then Aeon said the time.

Aeon: well yeah of course I am happy.

Aeon said as Nexus was curious about it but noticing the way Aeon is acting right now a grin grew on his face as he said.