Something which made her despise all men in the start and why she joined Artemis hunt.

After all she had learn from Artemis and understand why she hated men when she had learn.

About what Orion would have almost do to her which made her disgusted to the core when she learn about it.

And swore to never go near ay men at all but unfortunately that had been change.

Ever since she and Aeon both have met with each other.

Even though there first meeting was not good at the start but it was pretty much understandable.

Considering that she was not fond at men before she met him which change her whole point of view in all men.

And now she thinks that there are those who have a kind heart but they may be low in numbers for now.

She thinks that will all change in the future after Aeon did told him about his own home.

Which of course treat both gender equality and those that discriminate others are despise by many.

And they would be punish by the law whuch made Atalanta amazed when she heard this.

And she knew very well that Aeon was not lying as she could easily tell if he was or not.

But he was not which made her like him even more and starts to have a love him even more.

Though the only problem would be that his wife which of course her own rival as well.

Polygamy is very common in Greece and other nation in the current era that they are in.

So it does not bother her if she is the second wife of Aeon which of course made her blush when she realized it.

And she would try to give Aeon some hints about her having feelings for him.

But no matter what she tries Aeon could not noticed it but of course this does not mean she would give up.

And she would try to compete with Alaya who she does not know was actually the will of mankind.

Both girls would try anything jus so they would be able to get Aeon attention.

Which Aeon could only helplessly watch as both girls fight each other to gain his attention.

Wether it would be cooking, to any other things that is related to be able to gain his attention.

Which of course the girl would always try to do in the past 3 months now.

Atalanta had made sure that Artemis and the others would not be able to noticed on why she is gone all the time.

And just excuse to go train and hunt on the forest which they easily fall into.

But Athena was suspicious about it since she has been helping them find Aeon.

But no luck they have able to fin it Atalanta luckily made sure that Athena would not be able to noticed it.

Thanks to a little help from Aeon as he gave her some acting and lying tips for her to use.

Which of course made her be even able to fool Athena who was known to the most wisest goddess in the whole Greek Pantheon.

Atalanta made sure that they would not be to suspicious about her absent all the time.

As she would try to stay with them from half a day every 3 days so they would not be suspicious about it.

And they understand why she would go out and train do to what the agreement they had with Zeus.