Which the merchant did as what his Lord told him to luckily Aeon have his way so the guard won't see him and Alaya.

Merchant1: well yes you can go and see.

The merchant said as the guard nodded at this and the he opens up the curtain that was covering the carriage has within.

As Aeon snap his hand and both him and Alaya where turn invisible.

And no one would be able to see them as the guard then went to see what is in the carriage.

And when he opens it he saw no one was in and just some food that is within.

And there was some ore within it as well that can be use to create various things for it.

As he did not see Aeon and Alaya who are inside right now invisible and was looking at the guard.

The guard finnish inspection and seeing that there was no one inside the carriage and was only filled with food and minerals nothing more.

He nodded at the merchant and then step away from the carriage and then looks at the other guards.

And then open his mouth and them said.

Guard1: he is clear and so is the rest of them let them pass.

The guard said as the other guards nodded at this and then turn to tell the other to open the gate.

As they all open up the gates and the carriage then started to move again where they are now starts to move again.

As the guard disguise as a merchant moves the carriage again as the horse that was attach to the front move.

And started to walk to the giant doors of the city wall as they all went in.

Aeon who was still in the carriage remove his Invisibility spell as he only sigh at this and sat back.

As he looks to see the city within and there was lots of people that are walking around

And some people tha are opening up some stall so the cam sell all the goods that they had.

He could also see that there was a lot of nobles walking around with there own guards.

Following them as they buy some expensive stuff like they all would ever do to spend the money that they are holding.

Aeon only shook his head as this was very much normal in this era that he is in as he only continue to look at the street infront of him.

As the carriage that he is riding on continue to move along the road as they head to the city market where they would stop by.

Nexus: well where are you going to go now within the city Aeon?

Nexus asked within Aeon mind who thought about it and the said.

Aeon: well I will go and try to find something that would be interesting to see.

Aeon said as Nexus hum at this as a sign of him nodding in Aeom had.

Nexus: whatever ever floats your boat then.

Nexus said as this just made Aeon raised his eyebrows when he heard this and he had an amused look when he heard this.

Aeon: since when did you even started to talk like that?

Aeon ask with amusement as Nexus only rolled his eyes within Aeon shadow and then said.

Nexus: just got bored and like to do sometimes else for a change.