It has been decided when Ares have defeated Atalanta in a foot race which he only use his own physical strength.

And due to him being a god he beat her in the race which of course made her cry in defeat as she lost to him.

So she had no choice to Marty Ares weather he likes it or not as he had no choice to it.

But Zeus did mention that should tht have another male to be able to beat Ares.

Then they can cancel the wedding for the two luckily the said god swore to his name that he will cancel said wedding if they ever find one.

And that is the reason why they are finding Aeon bit luck is not on there side as they have not find him.

Atalanta after what has happened a week ago she would start to sometime imagine Aeon when she goes to train or shoot some arrows.

Which of course just breaks her concentration to be able to train herself.

Which was an annoying thing for her to say the least and she could not help but wat to know why she still kept thinking about said man.

They only met once and there meeting was unexpected but also caught her interest when she was beat by him.

As no man has defected her that easily which if course hurt her proud when she realize that he was holding back.

When the knock her out that day and due to her pride being broken by it.

It made herself to train even hard so that she may be able to fight him equally the next time they mer is what she believes.

But unfortunately for her even if she train hard enough that could even make gods think that the training she has on herself.

Is even they could not be able to do as Aeon is the impossible which meet she would not be able to beat him not matter.

How much she trains to grow stronger that would not happen at all.

Atalanta would go out on her own to train herself in order to get better on her archery which is doing great.

As she is starting to reach the level of archery just as the same as Artemis could be in her full strength being use.

But even then it is still far away from Aeom or better yet she is Infinite away to even be able to reach Aeon level.

As the said male could have the ability to fire endless amounts of arrows in just a second before they even be able to realize it.

This sudden change in Atalanta was noticed by the others but they all just thing that she just trying to make herself stronger than ever.

And be able to fight stronger opponent easily as they only shrug this off and let her train as she wants.

As it was a common thing for all of them to know that she likes to train and go out on her own all the time.

But unfortunately a certain love goddess could easily see the true reason why she is training very hard.

As she would sometime tease her about it is which of course made Atalanta blush in embarrassment and annoyed at the same time.

Atalanta had never like Ares and after he has beaten her it made the girl broke for several days.

Before she could even be able to accept the harsh reality that she is facing.

And knowing that there is no male that could be able to help her even if there are some that are strong.