With a dragon head design on the back of his robe as it take off the form of Western style Dragon.

And he had Nexus jump on his shoulder ashe walked down the forest while admiring it for a bit.

While they walk out of the forest which only tool them several minutes to get out.

And see that they are infront of a cliff and there was some mountains around them.

Nexus and Aeom expression turn to a frown when both saw a smoke in the distant mountain.

As they saw fire coming out and thanks to there sense they could hear what is happening out there right now.

Nexus: bandits attacking a peaceful village.

Nexus said with a frown on his face as Aeon on the other hand nodded at this.

And you could see in his eyes that there was anger within his eyes as he looks at the village on the other mountain infront of them.

Aeon: perhaps I should teach them a lesson when they try to harm innocent people.

Aeon said as Nexus only smirks a this and he will be going to be amused when Aeom takes care of them.

Nexus: well this is going to be fun again.

Nexus said while Aeon flew to the air and head to the village that is being attacked right now.

(10 minutes ago)

Meanwhile with the village before Aeon saw that the village was being attack when he walked out if the forest.

We could see several people right now all running in panick as they look around and try to run away.

As this were the people that was living within the village itself.

There was over more than 1000 people living within there small community which is far away from the oustide world.

As they have always been living within the village without meeting any people that came from other lands, cities or villages.

That are all far away from where there village is so they mostly live in a society where they would share food with each other.

And live a normal life mostly there was only a few people within the village that are old.

As the rest are going adults that had been living within the village with there own family.

They have a normal life within the village till they all where caught surprised by being attack by bandits.

That burned down there house and was not able to make them less be prepared to fight them.

Almost half of the men in the village where injured by there attack.

And due to how poorly the village is as the only have a few weapons that they made for them to use.

While the bandits on the other hand all each were equip with far more greater armor and weapons than the villagers could had.

Right now we could see that there was the sound of fighting could be heard within the village right now.

As the rest of the men a fight the bandits which number only 100 right now.

As the rest are taking the woman, children's and elderly people to safety right now.

As they are all running to the forest on the side of the village where they could use to hide and pose the bandits from there tracks.

A bandit who was fighting several of the villagers look to see them all running away as he shouted at his captain.