Which of course what keeps them alive if ever it is destroyed it will spew the end of there existence.

And all shall return back into the void like it should be.

So tht would pretty much let Aeon do what he wants but that does not mean they will not watch over his actions.

After all they to can sometime be curios about the things in the planet and Aeon being a part of it.

And they have never seen him before will make them look and observe about him to fill there curiosity.

Nexus: well you are right I do till sense several gods in this era that may have survive and did not been thrown into the reverse side of the world.

Nexus said as Aeon nodded at this as his senses could tell him that there was still gods around

Though mostly are the Olympic gods which pretty much surprise him when he sense them.

But also made him very much amuse when he thought of something.

There is also the Shinto gods that are still on japan and was not sent to the reverse side of the world.

The Christian God is not present mostly that is due to when Solomon gave up his power and divinity.

That has cause the said God to lose his physical form and be send back to the reverse side of the world.

There are only few Faction gods that are still left within the planet due to there worshiper still believing in them.

Though he does not know when they will last some may stay till the modern era.

He do wonders what the Holy Grail war would become now tha he has appeared.

Surely there will be some changes to the whole world because of his appearance.

Aeon: you are correct thought I will not bother them unless they bother me of course.

Aeon said as Nexus hummed in agreement at this again before saying.

Nexus: right, well you better return focus now since you are about to crash into Greece itself.

Nexus said as Aeon nodded at this and he looks down below him and see he really is falling to greece.

As this made him slowly move his wings to acts as a parachute as his metallic like wings stretches open.

Energy is filled on the thin parts if his wings that makes him able to fly by using it.

And can also be use to launch energy blade from his wings.

Right now he looks to see that he is not far from Greece as he made his wings move to the side.

Making his massive body to move to the other side as he founds a massive flat land.

That is surrounded by several large mountains that is the size of his claws as he see that it is enough go support his massive size.

Aeon: that seems to be a decent ground to land on.

Aeon said as he looks at it and slowly descend towards it while making sure the impact for him to land won't cause to nearby lands to shake.

Though his appearance did just caught the attention of the Greek gods that is still alive.

Nexus and Aeon could pretty much guess that there arrival from the start would attract there attention.

Not that it would b a problem for them to deal with each and every one of the gods down there.

As Aeon slowly descend to the ground and his aura alone unleashed on the whole land which soon attracted the gods attention.